after the concert

I just smiled down at Lauren as she kept playing with my hoodie strings. I laughed and played with her hair as she gave me a sleepy smile. She looked so cute laying there and being all innocent.

"Aye Asher, Lauren can I third wheel with you guys for some food?" Dani asked from the corner.

"Yeah I don't care sis"

"Why not" Dani was pretty chill so I can't complain about hanging out with her.

"Where are we going to eat"

"You'll see, but I'm paying okay?" I looked down at Lauren who was pouting, I already knew she doesn't like me paying for things but I'm not letting her. I ran my fingers down her neck as her hickeys where previous covered by her hair.

I ran my thumb over it and with a questioning brow and  a smile, she started shaking her head no. I wanted payback so much but that's would be fucked so I moved her hair back an she exhaled.

"Your lucky that I don't want to get killed by Christina and Katherine" I mumbled slightly grabbing her hand in mind and smiling at how perfectly our finger do fit together. I knew I thought about it before but it amazes me.

"You know your going to leave a mark in my world Lauren Cimorelli, don't you." She looked up at me and swear I felt everything at that moment, nobody lights up my body the way she does.

"And you know your going to change my world Asher Serna, don't you" I smiled at because I really don't know what this girl is doing to me but I know she is making me feel things I've never felt before.

"when did we become sappy teens that say they their in love after hugging in middle school?"

"Oh my gosh you had to ruin it!" She tried getting up to leave but I grabbed her and flipped her onto the couch, hugging her.

"No I'm sorry! I apologise for my actions! You are the best thing that has happened to me and I just meet you. You make it hard to breath when simply smile because you are already driving crazy. Just the slight touches on my body make me crave you so much more, you without makeup, your crooked fingers, your shyness, your extremely protective and scary sisters make me want you more because I just may have you to myself the way nobody else will."

"And then you do that and make me realize why I want to kiss you all the time" I smiled and kept pecking her lips until she groaned and closed the kiss, bringing her head up to meet my lips.

I smirked as my hair covered our faces and my body covered hers. I started trailing kisses down her jaw but literally nobody was paying attention because everyone was still changing. It wasn't sexual but it probably looked it was.

I brought my lips back to her's as moved my hair to the other side, exposing what we doing. My hands were at her neck as she was below me, but she definitely wasn't a bottom. Talking about bottoms she somehow turned us over, don't ask me how.

This wasn't a hot makeup session, no lust or sexual tension. It was just me kissing this girl that I knew I was going to fall in love with at one point. "OH MY GOD CHRISTINA THEY ARE HAVING SEX"

Lauren quickly pulled away and hid her face in my neck, as Dani really had to comment.

"Dani they were just kissing, they are fully clothed, and I think Lauren and Asher both know better not to do it when any of us are around"

"Thank you Christina" I said awkwardly as Lauren bit my collarbone harshly. "Ow"

"I'm sorry you come around a corner and see to people kissing, you'll think their having sex" Dani complained to Amy as she just laughed and agreed, she so kind hearted.