date night

We all talked for a while until I said I had to go change, which the girls said they should be going home. Lauren obviously saying that she would be staying with me.

I put my arm over her shoulders and I kissed her cheek as I walked to my truck and and put my dufflebag in my backseat, grabbing a hoodie to put on.

I took off my jersey as Lauren came around and slipped her arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder blade. "you know I've never been like this with anyone right? Like cuddly?" She whispered against it as she rested her forehead on the top of my shoulder after.

"I kind of got that from your personality and from what you told me about your ex's, but I'm glad you want to be like this with me." I held my hoodie in my hand, feeling Lauren move one of her hands off of my waist but tightening the other one. She took off my sunglasses and threw them somewhere in my car, I turned around and faced her with a slight shocked face.

"Gosh I missed your eyes" she looked at them and smiled at me. I shook my head at her with a slight smile before leaning down and kissing her lightly. Putting only passion in the kiss as she knew I wouldn't want more. She pulled away breathless, keeping her eyes closed.

"Gosh," her head falls with a smile. "I've never been so touchy or talkative with anyone in my life. I'm not shy for you." I tried to hide my smile but it just didn't happen. The smile that I hated so much and tried so hard to hide came out and she smiled at me.

"You make me shy but in a good way. Blushing and hiding my face you know, the weird relationship things. And with us moving so fast it's so hard for me not me shy, but my shyness also come from wanting the best for you, which I become afraid I won't be." I rubbed her arms through my jacket and looked at my feet.

"Ash you will be, you always will be amazing for me. Me and my sisters both have told you how many guys have treat like absolute crap and your nothing like them. You haven't flacked once, texts me back constantly, nice, you have a great personality, didn't want my followers at all, to say your attractive would be a understatement. You have good intentions and I know that." I felt two fingers lift my chin letting look back at her.

"Now can we stop with this sappy stuff because we both know we're not good at it" I nodded my head and smiled at her, putting on my hoodie and taking out my braids, having curly hair.

"Oh my gosh I love your hair right now" Lauren played with the ends of some of my hair, as I admired her.

"So its garbage the rest of the time?" I teased her as I played with my hair ties on my wrists. She rolled her eyes and tried to hit my shoulder but I grabbed her hand and intertwined our hands.

"Gosh you really like teasing me don't you?" I bit my lip as a smirk natural came across my face as I shrugged my shoulders.

I moved away from my car and I opened up her door to let her in. I got in the car and grabbed some shorts as Lauren raised her eyebrows at me. I shoved my hand in her face as she laughed "stop looking you pervert" she turned and looked out the window, I sighed and mumbled 'finally' as she gasped and hit me randomly.

I put my vans back one with my socks still showing and grabbed Lauren's chin, pecking her lips before pulling out. "So do you want like a Tumblr vibe date or like a sit down date because I can do both." I looked over at her, kind of knowing the answer but I want her to choose.

"Your you joking, definitely tumblr date, that's my all time dream date."

"No pressure there" I joked as she laughed, looking out the window.

I pulled into a in-and-out (just pretend there is one in Nashville) , as she started freaking out and hitting my shoulder. "Oh my gosh no this is already so tumblr I love it" I smirked and grabbed her hand that she kept hitting me with.