interview, jealousy, and smoke?

Lauren blinked a couple of times and lent up on the railing, making me slightly nervous. She raised her eyebrow again "you really want to play?" I quickly stood up and dusted myself off, she was intimidating when she wanted to be.

I walked over to her "did that really make you jealous?"

"Don't play dumb, you know I'm easily jealous over you"

"I didn't know that but now I do, and I'm glad I do. But I was joking." I pecked her lips lightly as she smirked and moved her lips right next to my ear.

"Don't act like you won't kill a kid for flirting with me"

"I would, but if you let it happen I would be kind of mad at you too. But the kid would be dead."

I honestly would be in prison for life if Lauren let someone flirt with her, I'm not that laid back. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to see Lauren flirting with someone other than me, and I hope it don't. "Oh I know but I hope I could bail you out before your trial"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch where her sister were and I played with her fingers as she talked to them as I listened. "Is she going to be coming with us?" I raised my head up and Lauren and looked around before looking back down.

"Yes she going," she laughed as she rocked my shoulder to make my move side to side. I hide my smile and kissed her cheek before moving my hand to her thigh, not like that. She blushed as her sister mocked us for being cute and threw a couch pillow at Lisa before I could stop her.

"She's going because I like her more than all of you guys"

"Not because you want to make out with her after?" Dani said as she lent up against the wall with her phone in her hand and a smirk on her face. Her sisters "ooo'ed" and Lauren looked like she wanted to pounce.

"Why are you saying that like its a bad thing? Is it because no guy will make out with you?" I looked over the couch and at Dani who had no smart response to come back with. The girls were absolutely dead, especially Lisa and Christina. I sent her a wink as a don't take offense to what I say, as she nodded.

"We need to go to be on time and I'm not trying to be late." Christina stood up and grabbed her car keys as I stood up and flinched. Lauren shot up and place her hand on my lower back and rested her head on my shoulder as I shook my head that I was fine.

"Don't push yourself."

"I won't." I didn't want her to worry, she has her own shit to worry about. I grabbed my keys until Lauren took them out of my hand "your not driving the way you are"

"Why? I did it last night."

"Just because your did it last night doesnt mean you should have. Even you know that. So don't argue with me." I nodded my head and opened the door, I hated that I was basically being tended after but I knew Lauren was right.

We walked to my truck and I got in as she started driving, placing my hand back on her thigh. She smiled down at it as I didn't move it, she knew it didn't mean it in a teasing way. I used my other hand to play with the ripping in my jeans, I let the comfortable silence take over.

I observed her through the whole drive, if I'm being honest I don't look at anything else besides her. She caught me a few times and she would wink at me or send a smile at me, but it's just made me more attentive to her. She pulled into wherever they were at and I finally just grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her to kiss me, my fist resting against my chest as I had some shirt as well .

Her left hand went to the top of my thigh as she rolled her forehead against mine, I didn't care about the pain because she took over my body. I released her shirt and slowed the kiss down as I brought my hand up to her babyhairs on the back of her neck.