"Thanks", I say handing him the money and grabbing the paper tray. I carry it over to the vast array of picnic tables and sit down at an empty one. Olivia sits across from me.

"Thank you" she whispers. I smile.

"No problem babe", I say pushing the tray towards her. She takes a French fry and pops it into her mouth. I grab a french fry off of her tray and she scowls at me.

"That's mine", she says pouting. I laugh and grab another one but she swats at my hand. I just laugh and keep reaching for her fries.

This goes on for a while until both the fries and burger have both been devoured. We stand and interlock our hands before heading towards the Ferris wheel.

"You need to learn to share", I say smirking down at the small girl next to me.

"Says who?" She says smirking up at me. I laugh.

"Well, me" I respond. She taps her chin.

"I'll think about it", she says and we both laugh together. We step into the Ferris wheel. In front of us appears to be two frat boys. They both turn around when they hear are footsteps stop behind them. The look at me, then their eyes land on Olivia, who's hand is still interlocked with mine.

"Hey there". One of the boys says. He has a beanie on with brown curly hair sticking out from under. He has a lip piercing.

"Hi", Olivia says politely. His friend smiles at her.

"My names Henry, and this is Louis, what's your name". The brown haired asshole says. I squeeze Olivia's hand harder and she looks up at me. She squeezes my hand back. Trying to calm me down. She's smirking though. So obviously enjoying my jealousy.

"My name's Olivia and this is my boyfriend Dylan" she responds putting emphasis on the word boyfriend. My heart flutters a little at this but I try not to let it show. Henry and Louis just smirk at each other and turn back around. As soon as they do I let my tight hold on Olivia's hand relax.

"You good?" She asks. Obviously concerned.

"Yea, just kinda pissed" I replied. She just giggles.

"It's ok" she says in between laughs.

"I don't like other boys looking at you" I state looking her in the eyes. She stops laughing and gets serious.

"Are you serious?" She asks. Crossing her arms.

"Yea, I don't like it" I respond seriously.

"You know I have friends who're boys right? Like your friends?" She asks.

"I mean yea." I shrug.

"You can't be mad when I talk to a boy" she says.

"Why?" I ask "I don't want them to think about you in a bad way" I say.

"Because I'm not gonna do anything stupid" she says. Her voice raises a few pitches.

"Why're you getting angry" I ask. Confused.

"Because you don't trust me" she whispers and my face falls.

"No sweetie. I trust you. I jut don't trust other boys". I say truthfully.

"Promise?" She says looking into my eyes and I melt a little. 

"I promise". I swear to her.

"Hey you guys coming?" I hear the girl behind the counter ask in an annoyed tone and I realize that we're next to get on.

"Yea, sorry. Two" I say holding up my wrist band. Ok you can get on with those two. She say boredly. I look up and see the two guys sitting in a seat and two empty spots across from them. I scowl.