The Shameless Pair

Depuis le début

“She only loves my title.  She only loves the thought of me.  She knows nothing about me.” Drew said as he kissed Mae and pulled his fingers out and replaced it with his penis.   When he entered Mae, she cried out his name and wrapped her legs around his hips. Drew held onto Mae and bounced her up and down on his penis.  “It’s you that knows me. You that cares for me. You that loves me.”

“I do.”  Mae cries as she kisses Drew.  “I do love you. Only you.”

Suddenly from behind Mae came a slow clap.  Clap. Clap. Both of them froze as they looked towards the corner of the flower hedge where the slow clap came from.  The hedge parted and a woman walked out. Her luscious brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and shined against the shining sun.  She would have been a beauty, if not for the green poison mark on her right eye and cheek. She wore a white sleeveless shirt with brown pants and boots.  Her right arm held a brown armband and she wore brown leather fingerless gloves. If anyone saw her, they would think she was a bodyguard for a traveling merchant.    

The woman kept clapping slowly as she finally stopped and placed her hands on her hips.  

“Don’t stop on account to me being here.”  Emmy said as she smiled a smile that didn’t reach her eyes.  “I enjoying your fornacation in broad daylight and couldn’t help to make my presence known.”  

Mae wanted to scream, but if she did, it would bring attention to them.  Guards and guests would come to search at what caused the scream.

“Do continue.”  Emmy said again as she made a chair out of vines and sat down in it.  She crossed her legs and sat back as if she was watching a play.

“You’re perverse!”  Mae said as she wiggled to get down.  Drew let her down and they quickly fixed themselves before turning around to face the mysterious woman.  

“Who are you?”  Drew asked as he scanned his surroundings to see if anyone else was with the woman.  “How did you get here and what do you want?”

Emmy yawned and looked at the scheming couple.  

“Lady Mae?  Lord Drew, I presume?”  

“How do you know my name?”  Mae asked as she took a step back.  Drew stepped forward and pushed Mae behind him defensively.  

“Why do you want to know?”  Drew asked. He cursed himself for not bringing his guards with him.  He had ordered them to stay out of the flower hedge maze and made sure no one else would come in.  Now that he was in danger, he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know any martial arts, nor does he possess any magic.  He could only talk his way out of the situation.

“Because I want to make sure I have the right people.”  Emmy told them. “I don’t want to make a mistake after all.”  

“What will you do to us?”  Drew asked.

“Depends.  Are you Lady Mae and Lord Drew?”  Emmy asked again. “And don’t lie to me.  If I find out that you lied to me, I’ll make sure you understand the consequences of lying to me.”

Drew swallowed his saliva down his throat in a big gulp.  Should he lie or not?

“Lady Mae and Lord Drew are still at the garden party outside the maze.  My name is Sir Yohan and this is Lady Shane.” Drew said with a straight face.  

Emmy broke into a genuine smile that caused the both of them to be in a daze.  Her smile was breath catching and warm. It made them forget for just a moment that they were at her mercy.  

“I was hoping you lied.”  Emmy said as she stood up.  “Then that way I could punish you more harshly.”  

“What do you mean?”  Drew said as he took a step back.  His body bumped into Mae and they both fell back.  

Once they fell, thick, strong vines popped up from the ground and wrapped around their bodies from head to toe.  Their mouth was gagged with a vine so they coudn’t scream.

“You two are a shameless pair that deserve each other.”  Emmy said as she controlled the vines to have Drew and Mae stand next to each other.

Emmy reached out and touched Drew’s cheek, caressing it like a lover would before slapping it hard.  

“You think that you’re handsome enough to be with me?” Emmy asked as she slapped him again.  This time with magic, which made his mouth fill up with blood and dripped down his mouth. “You think you’re good enough to be someone to stay by my side?”  

Mae struggled every time Emmy hit Drew, her muffled cries could not be heard as she pleaded for Emmy to stop.  

“The both of you should have kept my name out of your mouths.”  Emmy said before slapping Mae back just as much as she slapped Drew.