Chapter 1: The Secret Weapon

March 4th
Italy, Bologna

•°•°•°•°•°•

"Bella, you're in 5 minutes!" my boss peeks into the dressing room with a smile, allowing the loud music from the club to momentarily invade the make up room. "You look stunning." she crosses her arms mandatorily looking me up and down.

"I told her!" she wagged a finger towards me

"Thank you Minttu." I reply giving Leyla a side eye but quickly smiling at my boss." I'm glad you approve." I nod gratefully watching her from the mirror.

"Whatever!" Nicole rolled her eyes looking at me then back at the other mirror where she's furiously dabbing some make up product against her already flawless skin. Typical Nicole.

"You just need a bigger smile in those plumb lips of yours." Ignoring Nicole's glare Minttu closes the remain distance between us, to fix some of my long just-made curls on the side of my face

I sigh nodding avoiding eye contact with her. "I know boss, I'm sorry."

Her eyebrows twitch "Is everything alright?" the Finn folds her arms behind me.

"Just a little bit nervous." I smiled nervously rolling my shoulders.

"You're doing amazing Bells."she rests her hands above the table standing side by side with me. "You have no reasons to be nervous about this."

Nicole laughed bitterly shaking her head " I'm just gonna stay quite because this ain't my business."

" If that ain't your business why don't you shut that dirty mouth of yours?!" Leyla asks getting up to face the shorter brunette.

That's my best friend ladies and gentlemen.

Minttu sighs shaking her head "Nicole, please." she jerks her chin towards the open door signaling the american to immediately exit the room.

"Whatever!" she mumbled her favorite word, grabbing something from the table glaring at me as if that could turn my Italian behind into a pillar of salt, or even ice.

"That's why you're the favorite!" Minttu exclaims giggling causing my lips to smile involuntarily shaking my head. "You're my friend and I'm being honest with you."

She rested her chin above my shoulder with a hint of a smile. "Yeah??"

she nods slightly shrugging " Numbers don't lie Bells." Minttu admitted

" I'm not that good. " I exhale laughing bitterly.

"But you do please them in bed." she points out with a smirk.

You had to say

"Not that I have a choice, I don't do anything well." Minttu cocked her head back rolling her eyes.

"That's the price of money sweetheart?"

"Still can't pay my bills, Minttu. I'm not like you!"

"You're beautiful and you are enough. Always were, always will be." she titled her head grabbing me by my chin. "You're my favorite secret weapon." she winked whirling around when her phone starts ringing. "I need to pick this up, while you go out there and slay, yes?" I only nod while she's placing the phone against her ear a huge smile spreading across her red matte lips when she closes the door behind her.

"Why don't we just leave and find another job?" Leyla suggests sighing when her hazel eyes meet mine.

This conversation was getting old