Chapter 27

There are pictures in this  music video. Feel free to listen to it again and see the pictures after you are done reading the chapter!

I got in Joe's car. I am coming home. I missed the gang so much. Joe threw my wheelchair in the trunk. I turned my music on while I waited for Joe to get back in the car. As soon as he got in the car he looked at me. "You ready?" He asked. "Ready as I will ever be." I said.

Darry's POV

Joe, the soc, called a mini rumble. I was going to fight in this rumble for Coral. No for me, Pony, Soda, or anyone. I am fighting for Coral. We all were in the living room when we saw one car pull up. I could see Joe was driving, but I couldn't see who was with him. Everyone piled outside. "Where is the rest of your gang?" Eric slurred. He was drinking A LOT. Joe held up his hand to make everyone be quiet. He slowly walked to his trunk and got out a wheelchair. "Aye what the hell is this?"  Dally asked. "Watch. Please." Joe said. He put the wheelchair on the ground, then opened the passenger's door. I watched intently. Wondering...Who is going to come out of that car?

Coral's POV

Joe opened the door for me. I was crying as soon as I saw the gang. Joe picked me up and brought me into the open I was looking down. "Who is she?" I heard Pony ask. Everyone was asking who I was and what happened to my legs. I felt familiar fingers put under my chin. It was Dally. With tear stained eyes I looked up. It got dead silent. "Coral, baby is that you?" Dally asked crying. I nodded. Joe gave me to Dally, got in his car, and drove away. Dally started crying. But, no one knew why because Dally;s muscular body blocked me. "CORAL!" HE cried. Everyone sprinted over to us. I glanced behind Dally and cried even harder. Everyone was sobbing. I was sobbing and everyone passed me around to hug. I got to Soda and we looked into each others eyes. "I love you so much. I always will, and I need you." Soda whispered looking down. "Please, give me another chance." Soda said. Eric was drinking behind a bush and he didn't even care that I was here. "Hey, Eric?" I yelled in Soda's arm. "What the fuck do you want bitch?" He asked. Everyone got furious. Soda held me tighter. Steve started to run over to Eric when Johnny punched Eric in the face, then grabbed his beer bottle and smashed it over his head. Everyone was stunned. Even me! Johnny is the gang's pet. I have never seen Johnny hurt a fly. Well, besides Bob, but Bob is literally the devil. Everyone hugged me again. I turned around and faced the now awake Eric. "Hey Eric. We are done." I said. He rolled his eyes. "good cause I was cheating on you anyways." I shrugged, still on the floor.  I looked back at Soda. His eyes were red and he had deep, dark bags under his eyes. I got in my wheelchair, with the help of Soda. He strapped me in and while he was bending down, I used my two fingers to make Soda look at me by placing them under his chin. He looked up at me. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back with just as much passion as me. "I thought I would never see you again." Soda cried. I hugged him. "I'm home now. I am here." I said. Everyone smiled and started to laugh. Things are going to be okay. I have the gang by my side. As we walked back into the house, I saw Mickey was on. It was like I never left. I smiled and sat with the gang. I began to tell them the stories of the war. When I fell asleep on the couch next to Soda he put his arm around me. Right then and there I knew everything was going to be okay. 

Nothing could go wrong now...right?