Chapter 1

I woke up from the sounds of birds chirping, and bacon sizzling on the oven. I was wearing a really long white mickey shirt, and black short shorts-even though you couldn't see them. I got up out of bed and stretched. I looked to my right at Dally's bed. He wasn't in it, so I assumed he was in the kitchen downstairs making breakfast. 

Let me explain...Dally and I live at this bar, which is also Dally's friend's house. There is a party almost every night. Dally and I share a room together. The other rooms in the house...I don't wanna talk about what those are for. Anyways, I walked downstairs to say hi to Dally and Buck. I walked down the creaky stairs and saw Dally right away. "Mornin' Dal." I said yawning. "Hey Baby girl how'd you sleep?" Dally asked, Kissing my forehead and giving me a hug. I shrugged my shoulders. "I slept okay." I said. Dally looked at me with a, I know you are lying to me look all across his face. I smirked, and he smirked back. "Coral go get changed, I am making breakfast then we are going over to the Curtis's house." Dally said. I nodded and walked upstairs to change. 

After I was done, I had breakfast, and Dally and I started to walk to the Curtis's house. Their house isn't too far away. Dally and I just like to walk and talk. 

We finally got to the Curtis's house and, without knocking, Dally and I walked in. "CORAL!" Two Bit yelled. I laughed and Two Bit ran over and hugged me. Then Steve, Then Pony, Then Johnny. I was everyone's kid sister. Soda came over to me wearing nothing but jeans and kissed my forehead. "Hey doll." Soda said. Soda and I have always been best friends, but, I wish we were more than that. Soda had a girlfriend, Sandy, who I did not like. I am getting over Soda though. Darry finally came out of the kitchen and kissed my forehead. I hugged Darry. Darry is like the older brother I wish I had. I mean, Dally is like my brother no doubt. They are both overly protective which gets pretty annoying sometimes, but I love them both with all my heart. "So what? am I chop liver?" Dally asked with fake hurt. The gang laughed. Two Bit held his hand up, walked backwards making a sound like he was rewinding the TV, sat down, and got back up. "DALLY!" Two bit screamed hugging him. Dally scoffed and pushed Two Bit off him. "I'm sorry did you want a kiss on the head?" Two Bit asked. I laughed. Everyone did. Dally smirked, took out a cancer stick, and sat on Darry's sofa. 

"So what's new guys? What are we doing today?" I asked. "I have to work at the DX with Steve." Soda said walking out the door with Steve. I nodded. "I have to go to work in like 10 seconds." Darry said walking out the door with bacon in his hand. We all said bye. "I am going to walk around and look for a fight." Two bit said. "I am going with Two Bit." Dally said, pointing at Two Bit. "Johnny and I are going for a walk." Ponyboy said. I nodded and smiled a little, knowing I would get away with going on a date with someone from school. His name is Joe. he has beautiful green eyes, and blonde hair, he is middle class, but hangs out with Socs. I am giving him a chance because he seem really nice. "Why are you smirking?" Dally asked laughing. My face got red. "No reason." I said. "ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE?!" Ponyboy asked. "Maybe..." I said smiling. As soon as  I said that Darry burst through the door. "I realized I forgot something and I overheard...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH CORAL?" Darry asked. Dally looked at me and pointed at me..."IF HE HURTS YOU...COME TO ME." Dally said. "Guys I am going out with someone from school. His name is Joe. he is really nice. We are just going to the movies, then out for ice cream." I said. They nodded. Darry gave me a slip of paper. "This is the number to the phone for my work. Call it if anything happens." Darry said seriously. "Okay. have fun, but not too much fun." Darry said walking out the door. I nodded and smiled. Dally kissed me on the cheek. "remember to come to me if anything happens. I will be here for a little bit, then I will go out to look for some trouble." Dally said. I nodded. I looked at Ponyboy and Johnny who were both smiling. I laughed and walked back to Buck's to get ready.