Chapter 17

Coral's POV

I woke up, and went downstairs. Dally was just walking through the door. "Hey baby girl. How're you feeling?" Dally asked me. "Honestly... I feel better. I Just can't stand the thought of seeing Soda. We were best friends. I thought we had something. I want to see the gang, but I don't want to see Soda." I said. Dally opened his arms up. He picked me up, then threw me on the couch and started to tickle me. I was laughing so hard I thought I would pee. Dally stopped and sat on the couch. "It's nice to see you smile again." Dally said. I hugged Dally, and we turned on the TV, and watched a movie. I loved Dally so much. He was like my best friend in the whole world. 

I woke up with my head in Dally's lap. I looked up and kissed Dally's cheek. Dally woke up and smiled at me. "Kid, you are making me go soft." Dally said laughing. "Good." I said laughing too.

"You know, we should go out. Like go to the movies, the Dingo. BUT, you should get all dressed up in case you see Soda. You should show him what he's missing." Dally said. I laughed. "Okay. Fine. Only for a couple hours. Then, I want to go to Bucks." I said. "Deal." Dally said smirking.

Dally was standing in the door frame watching me get ready. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of foundation. I curled my hair, and since it's already curly, It got REALLY curly. It looked really good. I closed the bathroom door and changed into my outfit. It was REALLY hot. I wore a tight black leather skirt, and a black leather bra that matched. To top it off, I wore a leather jacket. I buttoned it up halfways before exiting the bathroom. Dally took one look at me and wolf whistled. "If you weren't too young for me...I'd hit that." Dally said. I smirked. "Oh shut up you goof." I said, and hit Dally upside the head. He laughed and he held his hand out. "My lady..." He said bowing. I took his hand and laughed. 

This would be fun.