She followed me up to my room, but I didn't waste a second when we entered. I was sure to lock the door behind her when we had entered, giving her time to remove her jacket and bag, but not much time to do anything else.

I was quick to react once she had tossed her jacket onto the chair in front of my desk, pinning her against the wall harshly, listening to the impact of her back hitting the wall before pressing my lips on hers.

Scarlet was hesitant at first, kissing back slowly at first, but when picking up the pace when I pressed my body closer to hers, with her trapped between by body and my bedroom wall. As our lips moved in sync and I felt her chest heave up and down, her arms found their way around my neck, pulling on my hair roughly. I groaned at her sudden actions, grazing her bottom lip with my teeth.

We pulled apart every few seconds, letting ourselves breathe only momentarily as we pulled in almost immediately after, our lips desperately burning against one another as I craved her warmth and proximity.

Kissing her roughly and passionately allowed me fuel all of my frustrations and anger about Annalise and my breakup onto my actions with Scarlet, channelling my energy our rough and meaningless kiss. Whilst I was confident and unflinching in my actions, using my hands to hold her hips steadily, Scarlet seemed uncharacteristically tentative and unconfident in her actions. I tried to pull her out of her discomfort by removing my lips from her's and attaching it to her neck.

When our lips parted, Scarlet let out an involuntary whine, whilst I focused completely on her neck, my lips attacking to her soft skin as I sucked and moved my lips slowly and sensually at the nape of her neck, with her letting out soft and breathy moans.

It wasn't long before Scarlet's hands travelled down from my hair to the bottom of my black t-shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it somewhere across the room. She placed one hand on my chest before re-attaching her lips on mine, but only temporarily as we both reached to pull her top over her head and also throwing it somewhere across the room, leaving her in a bra and a pair jeans.

I used this opportunity to grip the back of her thighs, picking her up so her legs were across my waist, as I used my hands to hold her up. She took this opportunity to deepen the kiss, pressing her chest onto me as I took her to my bed, lowering her onto it.

The thing about having Scarlet as my regular fling was that the two of us knew each other almost too well, every night with each other being pretty similar, but being a relief regardless of how repetitive it was. I knew all of Scarlet's weakest spots, and what she liked most, and vice versa. Being with Scarlet was a safety net that I was all too dependent on.

As I climbed on top of her, I placed kisses across her body, starting at the nape of her neck and slowly travelling down to her chest, sucking and kissing the top part of her breast as she quietly moaned. My mind unconsciously recalled back to Lise, and how she would blush whenever I neared her chest.

And immediately I froze, desperately attempting to rid my thoughts of my ex-girlfriend as I was kissing another girl.

Scarlet noticed my sudden pause, using her hand to direct me to her face, our lips attaching for the hundredth time tonight as we parted and rejoined over and over again.

"Chase," Scarlet breathed in the middle of kissing. "Do you have-" but I didn't let her finish the sentence.

I used my right hand to hold myself up over her body, my left hand reaching out to the top draw of my bedside table and swiftly locating a box of condoms, placing them on top of the table. "We have our unfinished box," I muttered to her.