Episode 26: No Going Back, Part 1

INT. THE JONES HOUSE - THE LIVING ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Christopher and E are seen talking about his upcoming date with Eliza.

Christopher: Do you think that anybody is going to be corrupted this time around?

E.: Depends on who else has negative emotions to decide that. Where are you guys planning on going for your date?

Christopher: To the park then we'll go to the cafe that we always go to.

E.: How do you feel?

Christopher: I'm so happy I could die!

INT. THE DARK SIDE HEADQUARTERS - MILTON MCPHAIL'S OFFICE - CONTINUOUS

Sam Clarks is seen standing before her boss.

Milton McPhail: Christopher Jones must die. Your assignment is to eliminate him. Understood?

Sam Clarks nods as Milton nods and grins evilly.

INT. JONES HOUSE - DAY

Christopher contacts an agent from The Federal Organization.

Christopher: I've got a lot of missions to completely.

Hollie Brook: Well I can help you with them if you want some assistance.

Christopher: That would be great Holly, but you're not a spy.

Hollie Brook: Then who would you suggest?

Christopher: I'm picking E for these missions.

Hollie walks away from the scene visibly disappointed.

Christopher: I just hope she's ready for all of this.

INT. THE FEDERAL ORGANIZATION HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Eliza is seen with her dad checking over with the other agents.

Elizabeth Justice: Okay, so I'm supposed to be meeting with Christopher later so I had better get ready.

President Justice: Just be very careful now and let us know if you two have any problems.

Elizabeth Justice: Thanks, dad. But I don't know if any of those photographers are out there right now.

President Justice: We can only hope for the best.

INT. THE SUPREME HEADQUARTERS - VERONICA SANTIAGO'S OFFICE - MOMENTS LATER

The head and leader of the corrupt photographers finally makes an appearance.

Orla Sorrel: You guys have failed your mission at every stage and you all are lucky that your punishment wasn't more severe.

Joaquin Feauto: My leader, I am so sorry about our failure, but I'm begging you to give us another chance along with some backup for our squad.

Orla Sorrel: You should be begging for forgiveness and nothing else.

Joaquin Feauto: I was merely trying to follow your example.

Orla Sorrel: And what example might that be?

Joaquin Feauto: Respect and strength: two characteristics of every leader on the planet. These characteristics are crucial to completing all missions thrown at us. I refuse to give up and accept failure. You should be feeling the same.

Orla Sorrel: I do care about my teammates as much as these missions! If you want to continue to live then you will obey this simple order! You are to go obtain pictures of the first daughter of The Federal Organization or else I will have no choice but to send some one to do your jobs and you all will either be working as caterers to the upper-classed agents and photographers or you will be my bodyguards!