Episode 1: Pilot

INT. THE JONES HOUSE - THE LIVING ROOM - DAY

Christopher and Robin are seen chatting about recruiting a certain family friend.

Christopher: I still can't believe I need to recruit new members of The Federal Organization in the leader's place.

Robin: I'll be sure to secretly recruit some extra members just to be safe since we are facing a new adversary.

E.: What are you guys talking about?

Robin: Nothing.

E.: Are you sure about that?

Robin: Yes, I'm sure about that.

E.: All right, I'll be in the other room if anyone needs me.

Christopher: I think she'll be the perfect recruit for The Federal Organization.

Robin: Okay, go set up the test for her and I will keep her distracted.

Christopher: I already know what I'm doing I'm in charge of the O.T.S.U. for God's sake!

They both leave the scene to prepare for their biggest surprise yet for E.

INT. ROSE LAWRENCE'S TOP SECRET HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - MORNING

Rose Lawrence is seen arriving in Sioux City undercover as a new spy for The Federal Organization.

Rose Lawrence: It's about time that I went undercover as a young version of myself.

Rose walks into the room and takes off her glasses before grabbing her laser gun from her desk drawer before pointing it at a picture of Walter Perkins on the wall.

Rose Lawrence: When the time comes for this, I will avenge my separated comrades and defeat you once and for all!

INT. THE DARK SIDE HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Elijah Haffner is seen arming his security system.

Elijah: Here comes the end of everything related to the very recent rise of The Federal Organization!

Elijah smiles evilly at the camera breaking the fourth wall entirely revealing an evil grin.

INT. THE FEDERAL ORGANIZATION HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Rose Lawrence is seen in The Federal Organization Headquarters training the new recruits.

Rose Lawrence: At long last I've been waiting for this attempted attack on The Federal Organization.

E.: This is definitely going to be fun.

E grins evilly as she attempts to eliminate her training partner.ROSE LAWRENCE:This training lesson is only the next step to taking over the entire agency.

E.: I'm up for anything in my power to destroy The Dark Side.

Rose Lawrence:Good luck with that my friend. You'll need it so badly in order to win!Rose grins evilly as she attempts to send more agents after her to rig the exercise.

E.: This is going to hurt you all more than it is going to hurt me!

E pulls out a sheathed dual-bladed sword as she attempts to slice an agent in half in training but the agent takes out a laser gun from his holster and he attacks her, but gets knocked out cold as several more agents rush into the scene during training as she trounces all of them into defeat by knocking them all out cold ending the fight.