Episode 23: The Get Along Vault

INT. THE FEDERAL ORGANIZATION HEADQUARTERS - CHRISTOPHER'S OFFICE - MORNING

Christopher walks into the scene with his phone in his hand.

Christopher: So, where are you and your parents going that needs my help in gaining access to, Elizabeth?

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): It's actually close by the base that you're working at still.

Christopher: Where is it, and where are you guys?

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): The three of us are now visiting at The Federal Organization Headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and we will be back tonight.

Christopher: I'm really missing you right now, Eliza.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): Aw, darling. I'm missing you too.

Christopher: Really?

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): Yes, I'm missing you more than you miss me.

Christopher: Impossible.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): It's not impossible as I've got a lot of time to bring back souvenirs I'll be sure to bring something back for you as a surprise.

Christopher: You don't have to do that you know.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): I know, but I really want to and it makes me happy seeing that smile on your face that I love so much

Christopher: I love your gentle nature along with your smile.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): I love your fierce warrior nature that you display when protecting me.

Christopher: I know it also saves your life every time.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): I know it does, but of course I'll surprise you with a few new outfits that I'll be bringing home.

Christopher: I promise you that whatever happens I will update you three on the situation at hand.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): Okay, are we still up for a date at our cafe when I return?

Christopher: Of course we are, Eliza. I promise you that when you get back I will have something planned too.

Elizabeth Justice (V.O.): Okay dear, I have to go, but can we talk later today?

Christopher: Sure we can.

Elizabeth Justice: Okay, I'll talk to you later, darling.

Christopher: Okay, I'll talk to you later, princess.

Christopher hangs up the call while walking into the next room.

INT. THE ECLIPSE CULT HEADQUARTERS - THE CONTROL ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Flame and Flann walk into the scene with Flame searching for new leads on The Federal Organization.

Flame: We have a lot of news that was obtained about The Federal Organization for the boss.

Flann: I guess we should get started with the transfer.

INT. THE SUPREME HEADQUARTERS - VERONICA SANDIEGO'S OFFICE - MOMENTS LATER

Veronica walks into the next room with a gun in her hands while fighting enemy agents in The Dark Side.

Veronica Sandiego: I suggest you all leave, or die here.

The Dark Side's agents look genuinely afraid and they all talk off running ending the brief fight.

INT. THE WORLDWIDE CHAOS SYNDICATE HEADQUARTERS - TARA RIS' HEADQUARTERS - MOMENTS LATER