Episode 14: The Neighborhood Watch

INT. THE JONES HOUSE - THE LIVING ROOM - RECAP

Christopher and Robin are seen chatting about recruiting a certain family friend.

Christopher (V.O.): Previously on Secret Team Undercover...

INT. THE JONES HOUSE - THE LIVING ROOM - RECAP

Christopher and Robin are talking.

Christopher: I still can't believe I need to recruit new members of The Federal Organization in the leader's place.

Robin: I'll be sure to secretly recruit some extra members just to be safe since we are facing a new adversary.

INT. ROSE LAWRENCE'S TOP SECRET HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - RECAP

Rose Lawrence is seen arriving in Sioux City undercover as a new spy for The Federal Organization.

Rose Lawrence: It's about time that I went undercover as a young version of myself.

INT. THE DARK SIDE HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - RECAP

Elijah Haffner is seen arming his security system.

Elijah: Here comes the end of everything related to the very recent rise of The Federal Organization!

Elijah smiles evilly at the camera breaking the fourth wall entirely revealing an evil grin.

INT. THE FEDERAL ORGANIZATION HEADQUARTERS - THE COMBAT ROOM - RECAP

Rose Lawrence is seen in The Federal Organization Headquarters training the new recruits.

Rose Lawrence: At long last I've been waiting for this attempted attack on The Federal Organization.

E.: This is definitely going to be fun.

INT. ROSE LAWRENCE'S TOP SECRET HEADQUARTERS - ROSE'S OFFICE - RECAP

Vexacion grabs his weapon off of the floor and leaves the scene in a very calm fashion.

Rose Lawrence: These new villains all get weirder and weirder.

INT. DONATELLO'S HOUSEHOLD HEADQUARTERS - THE BASEMENT CONTROL ROOM - RECAP

Donatello stands before his screen claiming his revenge plot against Christopher and E.

Donatello Obscurité: I can't believe that I'm unable to win against my new enemies!

Violet Byzantine: Maybe I can help you out of this mess?

Donatello Obscurité: Who are you and why are you here?!

Violet Byzantine: You will know my name the next time we meet up again, Donatello Obscurité. But for now we have a mission of our own to accomplish.

Donatello Obscurité: How do you even know who I am?!

Violet Byzantine: I've been watching your colossal failures, and since I'm here to help you out of this mess we've got a lot of work to do.

Donatello Obscurité: That's great having backup, but what is the plan?

Violet Byzantine: We unleash the right amount of evil into the world and go after four relics.

Donatello Obscurité: I don't understand what we would need four relics for.

Violet Byzantine: We can use them to unleash a powerful wish of any kind.

Donatello Obscurité: Alright, I'm very intrigued by now.

Violet Byzantine: That's great.

Donatello Obscurité: Pay attention to your surroundings you worthless spies! I will emerge victorious when we face off again!