Gruncle

She opened the door and ushered me inside. It was a cozy house. I looked around, Saige led me to a spare room, in the most boring color, white. I eyed it with disdain.

Saige mentioned to the closet and said "so Ember, I know how much you love the color white. You must have been in much peril, you should change"

I noted the tone in her voice. So I changed into a dark blue top and a white skirt. It looked pretty ok.

I walked out and went into a comfy looking living room. On the couch (which was red by the way) was a purple cat. Being an animal person I rushed over to the cat.

"Aw, your so cute" I started to say. But the cat interrupted me with a Brooklyn accent.

"First of all don't fucking call me cute. I am not cute, I'm fucking amazing."

"And modest too" I muttered.

" I know I'm the whole fucking package . Also the names Gruncle" he finished.

I stared at the cat in dislike before nodding my head and saying sarcasticly "yes Gruncle. Interesting taste. Your very classy."

"Your the whole package I hear too. But December. You don't even" he started to say before I cut him off

"How the heck do you know my name is December" I whisper-shouted at him. Gruncle winced. Then smiled.
"Do I look like a magic fucking fairy to you. Or a magic cat?"  He said with a lot of attitude

"Kinda yeah" I giggled. Gruncle.  Lunges at me but before he could land Saige entered with a dark gleam in her eye

"Ember. Let's have a chat. Shall we?"