Finding April

I walked into the bar silently as music blasted into my ears. Going up to a stand, which I suppose is a check in for the IDs a middle-aged women greets me with a smile.

"Hi you must be looking for a hotel" the lady says her smile looking more forced as the annoyed expression in her eyes.

"I'm wondering where I am, but yeah that would be nice to" I say the edge in my voice hardening.

"There's a hotel next store" she says in a slight jersey accent "a girl named April asked about that too, don't know why but she looked like she was in a rush" her voice trailed off.  Then it hit me. I need money for a hotel. I sigh.

"Ma'm it looks like thoose two gentlemen are having a fight." I point to two gentlemen who are in fact having a fist fight.

The lady walks away and in turn leaves her wallet. I slip out $200. I bite my lip before pulling out my phone. I text April asking what's her location and start walking out of the bar my heart in my throat. Right before I'm about to go through the crowd that has entered. Taylor walks into the door.

Slipping through crowds of underage teenagers with fake IDs and 21 years olds dancing I slip out a back door I notice. I walk quickly to the hotel as to not give any attention to my self, I look around to make sure I don't see Taylor. Walking into the hotel I go up to the front desk up to the man standing there.

"Excuse me is there a girl named April here" I say despretly.

"I'll call up, what's your name" he says softly. Maybe April went through the same thing as you. My mind hisses.

"December" I whisper he nods.
"Hello? Yes it's James. There's a girl here asking for you name is December." James says. Once April responds he nods and writes down the number of the room

"Number 17 1st floor" he says and points me off into the direction. I mumble my thanks then let out a stream of curses racing for her door. Once I get there I knock on the door and I see April standing there. She looks terrified but once she sees me her eyes light up.

"Thank god you're here!" She exclaims "but we have to go"

"What why?" I say.

"Because, there's a girl. She rescued me from these kidnapers but she had to kill me so  I ran away and she told this girl named Taylor that she did" April explains rushing through her story. I nod and is about to speak April cuts me off

"Of December I was so worried about you. I thought Taylor killed you!" April cries again. We walk into the room and I share my own story April listening the whole time

Suddenly a girl walks into the room through the open door.

April screams but I cover her mouth. Looking the girl in her ice looking eyes I grab her wrist. Ice encases her wrist and she backs up.

"What do you want" I hiss venom leaking from my tone.

"You need to run from Taylor don't you. I'm your best bet. The names Eliza" the girl says. Her eyes soften at the sight of us. The ice melts off her wrist.

"I'm the same as you. An outcast different from the snakes and ice. Taylor will kill you come with me. To Morra" Eliza says. I look at April and she nods. Time for another adventure.