Prolouge

The girl walked with confidence down the street, her eyes as blue as ice and just as welcoming demanding respect from all that passed her gaze. Her eyes were cold, but wild as if she would kill you in a second thought, but decided better of it because it was improper. They were slitted, like a snakes, and darted into shadows of the still night, as if she didn't need any more light then the moon and the ratty street lamps barely providing enough light for the average human. She wore a dark sweater that could be gray or black depending on what lighting she had. She wore black pants and respeticable shoes as if she had just came from a meeting of great importance. She walked steady but ready to pounce at a moments notice her ears perked at every whisper in the distant shadows.

A group of thugs came and surrounded her, sweat beading on their pale pace. They surrounded her in a circle and the girl stopped hardly paying attention to the thugs, but to the world outside as of to see if there are any spectators watching her.

"Hello gentlemen, how may I be of service" she said in a bored tone, her eyes flicking around at the shadows, before resting on each of the thugs faces, as if to rember it for a later fight.

"Give us your money" a Thug said, he was bigger and taller then the rest, the leader, the girl supposed.

"What if I said that wasn't very proper" she said sharply, a hiss at the end of her voice.

"Then we'd have to kill you" another thug said before stepping forward to slap the girl.

The girls eyes darted, satisfied to see that no one was watching she fought back effortlessly stopping the mad from slapping her, and with a flurry of moments she successfully knocked him to the ground.

"You bitch" the leader cried "get her" all of a sudden the thugs surrounded her attempting to harm the girl. She blocked every moment sending all but the leader to the ground in a flurry of solid movements, as if she had been training her entire life for this moment.

"Now sir what is your name" she said grasping the leaders arm. All sorrow was lost in her voice and instead she said it harsh and cold. The leaders vireos bulkhead before turning black. He screamed in pain. "It will only get worse if you squirm" the girl spat out.

"Brian" the leader managed to squeeze out.

"Well Brian. I'm deciding if I should let you go or not. You see I have a thing against spoiled children running around and killing people and/or robbing them. So here is what we are going to do. You are going to apoligize and the venom that is running through your system, that WILL kill you, will stop, or I shall leave you here to die. So what's it going to be." The girl spat again. The leaders already pale skin began to fade as he shook his head still trying to prove something.

"Alrighty then. Just rember I gave you a chance to live" the girl hissed and dropped the man. He laid on the floor as the girl looked over him. Humming a song, a small frown traced on her lips and she pulled out something out of her pocket and sprayed his arm before walking away. Her eyes hardened and cold.