Escape

Eliza came in getting my attention away from the windowsill. She went over the plan shortly and then suddenly everyone was looking at me.

"What" I said suspiciously.

"We need to have your approval in the plan, if we win the battle, you are the future queen" Eliza explained.

I nodded and gave my approval. Even though it shook me up more then I care to admit.

"Wait what battle"'I asked. We never discussed fighting before, or if we did I forgot we ever did.

"The battle against Motarah." April sighed dramatically. I nodded.

I stood up and walked over to the window. We had five minutes to get this through and then we had to run. I looked down and gulped, my room was on the 2cnd story and heights had never really been my thing. I sighed then looked down. The gaurds weren't leaving. I looked at the clock 12:01. They knew about the plan.

"Hey guys, the gaurds aren't going" I whispered.

November ran over to check then cursed under her breath. "We have to take them out" she said with a shrug.

I let out a string of curses and peered over the window once more. I swung my legs over the banister. The owl from earlier flapped it's wing and hooted at the gaurds. They looked up and I dropped.

Forgetting that I had left the weapons upstairs in my room I cursed. The gaurds looked up and cursed seeing me free falling from my bedroom window. Suddenly a loud CRACK came from behind them and they both dropped down from the ground. In its place a tall girl with a bat in her hand watched them drop then ran. I fell into the bushes with a loud crunch.

"Ouch" I whispered.

I got out of the bushes and watched as November gracefully fell, and landed on her feat, and handed me the weapons bag. I sighed and we waited for the rest of the girls to drop.

After they all fell down we started running, we ran until I callapsed on the ground. Hey I was tired! So we all settled down and made camp (Eliza had brought pillows and  blankets and food, I was most excited about the food) and slept. The next morning we were walking (we were far from the castle) when I saw someone lying there on the ground. A sword clutched in her pale skin. I recognized her easily tho.

"America?"