Plan to get to Morra

I stared at Eliza my memories say nothing of this girl however I know of this Morra place. November and June looked at Eliza and April then November said "Morra, I think I know of this place...but how did you know.." she trailed off

June nodded. "Yeah I was sure that we were the only ones that knew of Morra"

Eliza smiled then shook her head. "No, there is only 4 people at the moment, well two of you don't include April and December. But now there should be 8, the four seasons being the most powerful" Eliza trailed off her lips smiling as if they were thinking of someone fondly.

"Well Queen Lydia isn't going to like us just get up and leave" June said.

"June" November started "we obviously have to escape. We could shelter a few miles from here? Then go to Corra to get there" November offered.

"I thought it was in the middle of Motarah" I bemused, Eliza nodded and November frowned.

"Why is there a reason you want to pass through Corra?" April suggested and wiggles her eyebrows. November blushed and laughed.

"I read somewhere that Corra has the most...misfits...and makes them servents" November supplied.

"Well..." Eliza started to say but was cut off by a ringing in her earpiece. "Hello, yes this is Eliza...yes I'm talking with the girls" she sighed. "Yes I have a minute" she said with a ridged edge to her voice. The voice seemed to shout. Eliza winced. "Look I know you want to yell at me about Brian" she started but was cut off.

Brian. There was the name again. Brian was killed. Did Eliza kill him.

"I know he didn't have a weapon but he obviously would have killed me." She stayed the turned to look at us. Sighed then said. "Ok I have to go, give my love to Vic...ok see you soon, bye." She turned to us.

"Look we need a plan" November said ignoring Eliza's conversation.

"I say, we go at midnight, that's when the gaurds have a five minute break before they shift. Then leave using the vines outside of this room, where the least gaurds will be. Then go east to Morra" June explained. I looked confused and looked out my window. Sure enough four gaurds were placed out my window.

I walked towards Eliza and asked her "why do I have guards outside my window?"

Eliza shrugged but June stepped in. "It's because she thinks of you as her daughter because your the most powerful of Snakes, your bassically the next queen" I looked confused then shook my head. No way. I couldn't be queen. That's impossible.

I shook my head again cleared my head then turned to June "then I guess we better go soon, tonight? Eliza is that ok with you?" I asked with authority. Eliza nodded and we all agreed with June's plan.

November and June agreed to stay in my room.

A few hours later we were all waiting for Eliza to come dressed as a servant and get us to go.

"So how do you guys get to go to Morra" April asked November and June. November answered first.

"Well I have silver blood instead of green. Making me have earth powers instead of venom and snake." She explained. So that's how it worked.

April looked confused, so November brought out a duffle bag (full of our weapons. Smart girl) and cut her finger, silver blood came out of the wound.

June then said "I have green blood but instead of snake venom" she started, then fire lit up the top of her finger. She smiled. I guess it fit her name. (June=fire powers, November=earth powers) I smiled and explained me and April's powers. April nodded

"But I also learned that I have control over water." She added. November nodded then said. "Well December you should also have power over healing and death" I looked shocked and November held out her finger and motioned for me to heal it.

I closed my eyes, and felt a warm sensation spread through my fingertips. Then as soon as it started it stopped. I smiled and everyone else smiled and soon we were laughing for no other reason then we were going to be free.

Suddenly an owl propped on my windowsill. It seemed to watch what was happening, then flew away into the night.