An Ice Cream Van

I was walking along a snow covered field blood dripping from my sword and face . I wiped the blood from my cheek and  glared at the people,in front of me. I looked straight at the queen. I needed her to die. And fast.

I woke up in a ice cream van in cold sweat. I don't exactly know how long I was knocked out.

Taylor was humming cheerfully in the front seat along to the radio when she saw me wake up.
"Oh hello December!"Taylor said cheerfully "glad you decided to wake up."

"Taylor, what happened" I asked groggily "and why are we in an ice cream van?"

"Oh this is an ice cream van?" Taylor replied she dodged my first question as if it didn't come up in our conversation "I just grabbed whatever car those goons had"

I sighed and leaned back my head resting on 2 phones. I blinked my eyes a few times before pulling the phones out from under my head. One of them was mine, I recognized the black case with the plastic skull in the back ( don't ask) the other must have been Taylor's. there was a text notification on her phone, it was blurry but my eyes skimmed over it quickly.
Taylor you have been given orders to kill the girl
Ok so that's not good. I started to panic. Maybe they mean a driffrent girl. I thought desperately. Another notification popped up from the same person.
You have three days to kill December

Ok so then it's definitely me.  I looked around and realized that Taylor forgot to close the back of the van. Well that's very dangerous and I really don't want to jump out of the car. I went over my options stay here and be killed or leave and have a better chance of surviving. I choose option 2.

"Hey Taylor do you want your phone?" I asked my nerves on edge

"Yeah sure, I'm turning into a gas point into town, then you can give it to me, and tell me where you need to go to hide" Taylor said. I nodded.

We started slowing down for the upcoming turn. I noted a hotel and a sandwich shop, but closets to the truck looked like a small bar. I sighed I didn't want to get killed but a bar really? Just my luck. I placed Taylor's phone where I found it and slowly inched my way towards the truck doors. Taylor had turned the radio up and was singing, awfully I might add, along with it. I slowly got to the door. I sighed counted to three then jumped out of the van.

I heard Taylor ask a question to me right as I jumped. I landed hard, but ran towards the bar as quickly as I possibly could.

"December?" I heard Taylor yell "oh shit she's gone."

But I had broken my cage from Taylor (and I suppose Janet too) and I couldn't go back. Death really had a thing for me. Didn't he?