Welcome to Motarah

I woke up a few hours later. My memory was really fuzzy. All I could rember was running away from Taylor and finding April. But after that it was fuzzy. A small voice in my head was telling me not to trust theese people. But how. I didn't even know where I am. Slowly memories came back. Finding April, Rachel showing up seconds later and explaining what was going on. April and I had snake powers and we had to go away from Taylor and come to Martarah, the land of snakes. I shook my head and saw April lying down next to me. He hair lying softly next to her head.

Eliza should be here. A snarky voice in my head said. Then I thought, who the hell is Eliza, I pushed the thoughts out of my head and turned to April.

"April you have to wake up" I said and shook her awake. She shot up and looked around

"Where's Eliza" she said worriedly "she should be here. What if they got her?" April exclaimed I shook my head confused.

"Who's Eliza April" I asked. April looked at me suddenly her face clouded and she said with amazement and confusion "I don't know but she saved us then Rachel knocked us out and took us here." April said.

Footsteps began to walk closer to the door April gasped suddenly and said "we have to go to Morra" the footsteps grew louder.

"Mo-what" I asked.

"Don't speak of it around the others they will kill us. I don't know how I know all of this" April mused her face clouding over once again as the door opened and Rachel and her friends gathered around us.

"Omg when did you guys get here!" November yelled with excitement.

"Yeah we've been waiting forever!" June yelled with the same exact tone.

November,June,April, and I started talking about our adventures until Rachel interrupted.

"Girls we have to get ready for training. April ya do too so come with us. December go see the queen. I'll take you then you have to come with us to training" Rachel snapped in a very business like fashion. I nodded and left the other girls to get ready with April.

Rachel and I walked to a room that was guarded by a silver door.

Rachel knocked three times. (We never talked on the way there she still despised me) the door opened and she motioned for me to go I'm waiting for me  to exit. I walked in timidly and waited.

The queen visit was boring. She just welcomed me and told me that we were going to battle with Carra in a few weeks so we had to go training then motioned me to leave. So I did.

Rachel was waiting outside a scowls on her face. She took me to training, where We picked out a sword (a katana for me, April had two mini daggers, November had a black curved sword, and June had a slim sword with diamonds on the hilt) and practiced the way to hold it, we all seemed to have a weird connection to it wich the train or disliked. We started to leave (we left Rachel in there with Kelly. None of us knew what happened to America)
We walked back to my room (wich was bigger then the other girls) and we all sat down. Servants flocked into the room and have us all drinks before leaving. One stayed. Her blue eyes piercing all of us. April recognized her better then I did.

"Eliza?" April called.

Eliza nodded and then said in a hushed whisper "we have to go to Morra. Now."