Escaping To Morra, and Not Quite Getting There

(AN halfway done.)

Eliza led us out of the hotel nodded at James, who nodded and smiled at us. Eliza led us to her car, black with white leather seats. She wore a gray sweater even though it was summer and black pants. Her blue eyes held position and memories she was trying to repress.

"So what is Morra" April in a light tone looking at the scenery we passed.

"It's in the center of Moterah and Carra." April explained "in the center of the kingdom of the snake, and of Ice, enimies for over thousands of years Morra doesn't have a kingdom and is hidden from the two kingdoms so that they won't kill misfits or people who don't have powers of snake or  ice correctly or who have both.  currently has four people. Including us"

April and I nod absorbing the information

"No offense but how are we misfits?" I ask with interest.

"April here is a misfit because she has ice power when she should have snake venom. I have snake when I should have ice, and you December have both powers, making you one of the most powerful beings. Of course I will explain this more in depth when I have the time" Eliza explains again looking at April and I. Eliza spoke so properly with a slight edge. Her eyes hardening again as she saw a toll coming again.

"Dang, a toll anyone have any money?" She asks. Taking out the money I had I hand her two  twenties. She nods in thanks and rolls down her window to the old man at the booth.

"Hello dear" she says and hands him the money.

"So where are you three off to" the man says with slight interest cashing the money into the slot and getting out change.

"Oh me and my..kids are heading to my cousins for a party" Eliza quips smiling.

"Your kids?" The man asks raising his eyebrows.

"Yes my two daughters. Why is there a problem?" Eliza asks.

"No, no, it's just that your, well your black" the man says bluntly.

"The fact that I'm black and my children are not upsets you? Well maybe once you get your head out of your ass you can mind your own business now please I have to get going" Eliza storms the man only nods and presses a button and we drive off. "People these days" Eliza mutters gripping the wheel. Shaking her head Eliza says "I'm sorry I cursed as it is not ladylike, I don't want ANY of you to ever mutter those things ok?"

I nod and April just says "that was so cool"

Eliza laughs and we stop in a diner to get some food. Using the money I had (April used hers in the hotel) we got pancakes, burgers, and fries (we were all very hungry We each ordered one of each) we laughed as we ate and Eliza was telling us about Morra and some funny stories about the other girl there, her name was Maria. Suddenly someone stepped into the diner and over to our booth.

"April, December, we have to go" a familiar voice said. We stopped eating and looked up.

"Rachel" April exclaimed. suddenly April passed out and so did Eliza. I felt a slow heavy sensation but nothing happened I laid down though just to see what was going on. I closed my eyes. I felt my body being moved then my head felt heavy and I fell asleep. Can I please stop being knocked out. I thought as I drifted off into sleep.