Overly Protective

'I'm worried about you.' 

        His voice was sooooo smooth and angelic... You couldn't handle it. Your heart was racing and you felt as if you could just drop dead. Cry rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I-"

        "W-Why me Cry?" You asked foolishly. The answer was obvious. You tried your best to hold in the squeal that wished to escape your lips. 

        He was silent for a moment, as if going through his options, and then smiled. "Because we're like besties!" He exclaimed in a very girly tone and wrapped his arms around you just as if you were two teenage girls who ran into each other at the mall. 

       Nice save Cry.

        You decided not to question further because it was getting to late to get into a deep conversation. You just shrugged it off and changed the subject. Cry continued to talk to you for a while until you fell asleep, and then he retreated to his room. Eventually it became a regular thing as he came into your room every night. He would talk to you until you drifted off and then go to bed. The same thoughts were on your mind the entire time: 'Could he like me? Do I even like him?' In fact, since that night they were always there, lingering in the back of your mind. 

        Finally the day came where you could officially walk again came. Your ankle was fully healed and you were dying to get out of the room that you had been trapped in for what felt like an eternity.

        "Are you sure you want to do this (Y/N)? I don't know if its a good idea..." Cry asked protectively as you packed all your equipment into your bag. This didn't surprise you, in fact it was just the react you were expecting. Cry had grown overly protective of you ever since he found out about the "crazy killer guy".  Marzia and PewDiePie even noticed his sudden change and questioned you about it. You told them that he was just worried about Marzia's attacker, which Marzia had to explain to the confused swede. You didn't really mind it because it was honestly really cute.

        "Yes Cry. I've been locked up in this damn house for too long. I'm just itching to get outside, and now I finally have the chance." It was true. You hadn't been outside once since the day you found Marzia because the others refused to carry you when you needed to rest. Because of this, you were literally craving the fresh air just beyond he walls of this house because you were neglected of it. So you were going to look around and scavenge around the neighborhood. Who knows; you might even leave the neighborhood. 

        Melix were already already waiting for you downstairs. They had already removed all barricades from the door. Pewds handed you a sandwich in a plastic Ziploc bag and some crackers. "In case you get hungry on your journey." He justified. You gladly accepted the offering and placed them in your bag as well. "And don't die on me (Y/N)!" He sassed jokingly while holding up a finger.

        "Yeah be safe!" Marzia chimed in.

        "Thank you so much you guys! And of course I will. Besides, I don't think I'll be out very long or Cry might come after me." You joked.  They both laughed and hugged you goodbye. Then they went off to the kitchen, like they did everyday. Marzia was really big on having at least one good meal during the day so they were often whipping something up in the kitchen.  You found it kind of funny because good nutrition was the last thing you'd expect people to be worried about in the zombie apocalypse. Lucky for them, this was a videogame and the developers made all the everyday essential work, meaning they could use the stove and fridge and stuff. That also meant you could take showers, which you were extremely thankful for... you just hoped that after some time it wouldn't be blood instead of water.  

        You were already to head out so you began walking over to the door. You placed your hand on the knob and began turning it, but Cry quickly stopped you by grabbing hold of your wrist. "Wait. Let me go with you Friend!"

        'Ugh Cry......' You turned to look at him and quickly thought up a good response. "No Cry. You need to stay here with Pewds and Marzia in case they need something." You lied. They would be perfectly fine on their own. 

        "But its dangerous! What if.... just please (Y/N)!" He pleaded. You shook your head.

        "No Cry..." You sighed, removing your hand from the knob and placing it on his shoulder. "I can do this on my own. I'm not injured anymore and I'm aware of the dangers out there." You hugged him and whispered: "I'll be back in one piece Cry. I promise." 

        It was still pretty cold outside, but it was a lot more tolerable, especially since you were encased in Cry's sweater. He let you take it with you, since you didn't have anything warmer and well you seemed to love it. Besides, it made him feel a lot better knowing that you wouldn't freeze to death. The smell of him mixed with the fresh air as it entered your lungs with each breath. It was quite comforting. You continued down the road that looked just like all the others: cracked, bloody, and littered. How long had you been walking? Maybe an hour or so. You had left the neighborhood not to long ago and were now in a small town that was right beside the neighborhood. Along the way you had run into quite a lot of zombies, many of which were easily beatable with your red fire axe. It surprised you though because you were expecting more than that. Maybe they just hadn't re-spawned yet, or the developers got lazy. Either way, you were totally okay with it. No need to waste energy if you don't have to right?

        Another great thing about this being a videogame was that, along with zombies, food often re-spawned. Of course it took a while, otherwise it would be too easy. You had found quite a lot of food and you were ready to head back, but you stumbled upon a problem. In front of you was a small store, one that you would see on the main street of an old town. It was a two story building with a huge hole in the top floor, and by the looks of it, it was probably from a tank. Standing there, you noticed multiple pairs of hungry eyes gazing down at you. About 10 zombies hopped out of the building from the hole and started chasing you. You began to sprint through the town, with the zombies following close behind. You took multiple twists and turns as you made your way back to the neighborhood, and that managed to push the horde farther behind you. However, it wasn't going to be enough. You were tremendously tired and your legs felt like they were about to give out any moment. Your throat hadn't felt this soar since when you would actually try in gym class. Desperate to catch a break, your eyes traveled from house to house. That's when you noticed a small, dark alleyway with a large wired fence in the middle of it. In that instant you forgot about all the pain in your body as you focused on getting over to that very fence. Once reaching it, you clung onto the fence and used all your strength to climb. The zombies had just turned into the alleyway and were now heading straight for you. You pushed yourself to go faster as you noticed the zombies beginning to claw the air, in attempt to grab you. Luckily you were too far up the fence already so they couldn't grab you. You got to the top and quickly hopped down on the other side. You looked back at the fence which was now shaking with the amount of hands trying to grab at you through it.

        Turning around you noticed a zombie sitting motionless against one of the buildings in the alley ahead of you. You pulled out your fire axe and silently crept up to the flesh eater. It gave out a small groan as it slowly lifted its head and its arms. Before it could launch itself at you, you chopped the sharp edge of the edge into its head, piercing its skull and shutting down its brain. You sighed in relief as its arms dropped back to its sides and pulled out your beloved weapon. You continued walking down the dark and blood splattered alleyway until you reached a corner. You went up against the wall and slowly glanced over the corner. Standing there was a women that had her face shielded by a large hood so you couldn't make out her face. You quickly moved yourself out of view and leaned your back against the wall, clutching your blood covered axe close to your chest. 'Maybe she didn't see me...'

        "You know I can see you right?" A familiar British accent said.

        You flinched as you peeked over the corner and noticed a purple strand of hair coming out from within the stranger's hood.

        "Minx?"