Oh Well

It was time.

        After hours of slaving away at your ideas, you finally decided on the best plan; the one that would bring Ash the most pain and you the most joy! You were actually ready within 10 minutes, but you decided to wait for the right moment. You knew you wouldn't get away with this with all the others around, especially Matthew. Now that you thought about it though, he was probably going to hate you after this, so who cares? Nothing was stopping you from doing this.

        All throughout today the others would come in to check on you and see how you were feeling and talk to you. If they had come in and you were missing they would most likely freak out. That's why you waited till nightfall, like it was at that very moment. Everyone would be asleep, including Ash, making this a whole lot easier than it would have been originally. Now all that was left was putting this game plan into action. You smiled deviously as you pictured what Ash's face would look like when he is down on his knees, begging for mercy. You could almost hear his imaginary pleas as you finished him with a fatal blow to the skull. Anxious for your thoughts to become reality, you immediately sprang to your feet, ignoring the rush of pain that struck your head as you stood. If you weren't this thrilled to do something, you would definetly be groaning in pain. Before leaving the beside, you looked around to see if you bag was anywhere in the trashed room, but it was nowhere in sight. Releasing a disappointed sigh, you began tiptoeing through the piles of unless junk that littered the floor. You could say that it was just as bad as the places in that show Hoarders.

        Eventually you made it over to the door, which was clear because of Marzia. Let's just say she only stood in the doorway when she came to check on you. Excitement bubbled in your gut as you reached for the doorknob. Your fingers curled around the cold brass as you slowly pulled the door open, trying to avoid making any noise. Glancing down the long hallway, you realized that you didn't think about the fact that you knew nothing of this house's structure, not to mention where everyone's bedrooms were. What if Ash wasn't sleeping in a bedroom? And if he was which one? If not then where was he? Your enthusiasm was crushed at the thought. You glanced down at your feet; Was this actually going to work out?

        "(Y/N)?" A groggy and insanely deep voice mumbled.

        Shit.

        Your head shot up as an instinctive reply to the mention of your name. Your gaze instantly fell on Cry, who stood in the middle of the hallway mask-less. He rubbed his eyes tiredly before staring back at you with his drooping blue eyes.

        "Hey Cry..." You said, still standing in the doorway. "Try to keep it down; others are sleeping."

        Cry nodded lazily, and you slowly walked over to him to insure that the floorboards wouldn't creak beneath you.

        "What are you doing up?" You asked once you finally reached him.

        "I could be asking you the same thing friend." He yawned, his voice sounding even deeper now than you were up close. God damn it was sexy, but you couldn't let that distract you now.

        "Well I'm not the one who is practically falling asleep in the middle of the hallway." You said, lightly jabbing him in the stomach. He was completely unmoved by the action, as if he was to sleepy to notice. Then he muttered something that you didn't quite catch. "What was that?"

        "I dunno!" He replied, giggling at his own response.

        "Come on sleepyhead," You smiled, trying to hold in your laughter. "Where's your room?"

        He slipped his hand in yours and before you knew it, he was practically dragging you down the long hallway. He turned left, pulling you along the whole way, before stopping abruptly at a room at the very end of the hall. You stumbled as you came to a stop and released a lot of air from your lungs that you hadn't noticed you'd held in. "Heeeeere!" Cry cooed drowsily.

        "Goddammit Cry! You could have warned me before taking off like that!" You panted.

        "Sorry Friend!" Cry giggled. Why was everything so funny when you're tired?

        "Alright, you should get some sleep now! You look really exhausted."

        "But I'm not tired!" He whined childishly. You had to admit; it was pretty adorable.

        "Cry..."

        "You should sleep with me in my room!" He suggested. As much as you wanted to, you knew you couldn't. You needed to take care of Ash first.

        You stared into his pleading blue eyes. "Cry... I-"

        "Pleeeeeaaase!" He begged, clinging onto you as he stuck out his bottom lip. He was trying really hard.

        You struggled against his cuteness. "I have to take care of something first, but once I'm done I'll come straight back okay?"

        "Okay." He pouted, letting go of you. You started turning away when he gently grabbed your arm, lazily turning you to face him. "Can I have a kiss before you go?"

        You shook your head side-to-side, smiling at his request. "Anything for you Cry!" You replied, pecking him sweetly on the lips, earning one of his famous smiles. "Now get some sleep!" You commanded. The man nodded and turned to get into bed, dragging his feet along the way. You whispered a quick 'goodnight' and quietly shut the door before heading further down the hallway. There you found the staircase that managed to catch your eye for a split-second while Cry was pulling you through the hall. You crept down the stairs, your feet touching the wood as softly as possible to prevent the steps from creaking. You already woke up Cry, you didn't need to deal with that a second time. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, you heard a couple men talking quietly. Quickly realizing it was Ash and Matthew, you ducked behind the wall and listened in on their conversation.

        "Stop getting so worried!" One of them spoke.

        "I will worry because its something to worry about." The other replied. That was definitely Matthew, which means that was Ash who spoke before.

        "No its not okay."

        "What if they try to kill you!"

        "They won't."

        "Ash, you killed their fucking friend!"

        "You know I had to."

        Okay. That slightly ticked you off. What the hell did that mean?

        It was silent for a moment before you heard some shuffling.

        "Hello?" Matthew spoke. Shit. Could they see you?

        "Is that you (Y/N)?"

        You stood up awkwardly, your cheeks burning with embarrassment. They were both cuddled up on the couch, staring at you with the uttermost caution. "U-Uh... Y-Yeah." You spotted your bag sitting on the table not to far from them. "I was just coming for my bag..." You pointed towards it. "I-I just didn't want to disturb you."

        They didn't say anything, they just watched you as you awkwardly got up to grab your bag. You could feel Matthew's glare burning at your back as you dashed up the stairs and back to Cry's room. Once inside, you tossed you bag aside and crawled into bed with Cry, who was already fast asleep. You smiled as you curled up against his warm body.

        Revenge could wait till tomorrow.