No Sucess

You nodded your head to show that you understood him. He removed his hand from your mouth, hoping that you wouldn't scream or freak out. You turned to face him. "Is that really you CTK? I can hear your voice, but I can't see very well in this lighting..." You asked quietly as you squinted your eyes, staring at his shadowy figure. 

        "Why yes, it is I: CinnamonToastKen!" He whispered, though he acted as if he was a famous knight or something. He held out his hand for you, expecting a handshake to take place. "You must be a fan." 

        "Well Ken, I'm (Y/N). And yes I am." You smacked your hand against his and shook it. His hand was a lot larger than yours, making it a little awkward, but it was fine. You pulled your hand away and peered out of the bushes, expecting to see the silhouette standing there. It was no longer there, however, which freaked you out. You got up and looked around frantically for the figure, but didn't find it. "H-He's g-gone." You blinked a few times, but it was nowhere in sight. 

        "For sure? Cause I don't want to head out and then get grabbed..."

        "Y-Yeah, I checked."

        "Well come on then! Let's get out of here before that bastard comes back!" He exclaimed, practically jumping out from the bush. 

        "Shut up Ken! You still need to be quiet, otherwise you'll attract zombies." You scolded.

        "Sorry." He muttered. "It just felt like I had been sitting there forever!" 

        You laughed at him and then picked up your axe that you dropped when Ken pulled you into the bush. "Alright, lets head out." You said, as you began to start walking in some random direction. He nodded and followed you. 

        "Where to?" He asked. 

        You were silent. This whole time you were planning on leaving the neighborhood, but with the others. Now that you were separated, you didn't really know where to go. What if they were waiting for you in the neighborhood? They also could have left to go to the near by town, expecting you to be there. It was where you were headed in the first place. "I don't really know Ken." You frowned. "I was planning to go to the town that's only a few blocks from here with my group," You pointed over to the right. "but now that we're separated-"

        Ken placed his hand on your shoulder as he walked beside you. "Let's just focus on finding them then. We can check around the neighborhood first, and then head to town."

        "Yeah, thanks Ken. Hey! You'll love them too, because they're all YouTubers!" You proclaimed, laughing as you watched his eyes go wide.

        "REALLY? Who are they????" He stopped you and begged just like a child in a toy store. 

        "I don't know..." You teased 

        "Come on (Y/N)! PLEASE!!!" CTK pleaded, giving you puppy eyes.

        "Alright fine!" You yelled jokingly and began walking again. A zombie noticed you and began stumbling towards you. "There's PewDiePie, CutiePieMarzia, Cryaotic, and Mangaminx/TheRPGMinx!" You said as you swung your mighty weapon into the walker's head. It immediately fell to the ground, and then you noticed the silhouettes of a few more zombies. "If you've got a weapon, I suggest you use it now."

        Ken nodded and pulled out what appeared to be a kitchen knife. "That's your group? Those guys are like my gang!" He said acting as if there weren't any zombies around you. 

        "I know! I watch you guys' colabs all the time" You were about to chop another zombie when Ken came running and tackled it, chopping the knife into its face:

        "Ha! Take that you zombie!" 

        Seeing as he was busy with that one, you finished off the remaining zombies. "The zombies in this game are extremely easy." You mentioned.

        The bearded man got back onto his feet and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Yeah, unless its a horde." 

        "True."

        You continued to walk for a while, telling Ken about how you had found everyone and about the "crazy killer guy". He simply laughed and said "Who thought of that name." You just shrugged because you honestly couldn't remember. Then Ken told you about how he had got here and how he found out that his remote wasn't working. He also told you that he had a group of his own at one point, but none of them were let's players. They were all just a bunch of kids who also got wrapped into this mess. 

        "What happened to them?" You asked, a bit concerned.

        "Well, they started talking to some other group one day, and eventually joined them. I refused to because of the things the group did. They just went around kidnapping and killing other survivors, and I didn't want to be a part of that." He let out a sad sigh and then smiled. "I'm just glad I'll finally have a group I can trust." 

        You nodded, but you didn't know what he said. You stopped paying attention because you started to question if the "crazy killer guy" had anything to do with this group. 

        "So how did you get separated from your group (Y/N)?" Ken asked, interrupting your thoughts.

        You froze. "I-" You tried to speak but your throat tensed up as you remember what had happened back at the house. You gulped and then attempted to tell him everything, from Cry going insane to you finding yourself walking alone on an empty street. He was a bit shocked with the whole Cry thing, but just like Pewds, he had already known about that part of Cry.

        "It's not his fault you know. He doesn't really understand what he's doing when that stuff happens." 

        "I know." You sighed. "It was just so terrifying, and then I didn't want to talk to anyone.... and then everyone was gone and I-"

        "Shh. It's fine. I know what you mean." He said calmly.

        "I'm just worried for Cry because I know where ever he is, he's panicking about me being gone." You sighed, kicking small rocks that were lying on the pavement as you walked on. 

        "Oh." He said. Then he looked over you with a joyous look plastered on his face. "You like him don't you?"

        "W-What! N-N-No!" You uttered in complete shock, your cheeks turning a dark pink. You were so not expecting him to say that. 

        He smirked, knowing that it was true. "Yes you dooooo!" he sang in a taunting manner.

        "Goddammit Ken!" You grumbled, trying to hide your embarrassment. He just laughed at you, but then turned serious. 

        "The only advice I'm going to offer you is that no matter what, don't hide you feelings because you never know what could happen. Besides, by the way you've been talking about Cry, it sounds like he cares about you a lot. That's why he's being so protective!" 

        You nodded and quickly changed the subject. You were very uncomfortable with the whole topic, mainly because you were unsure of your feelings. Eventually, you got tired and asked Ken if you could find some place to sleep. He nodded and found a dog house. "Here you go!" He smirked. 

        "Haha! Very Funny." You said sarcastically and rolled your eyes. He pouted at your seriousness and began searching again. After some time you got annoyed and just went into some random house, hoping that there wouldn't be any zombies. Luckily it was safe and you found a couch that you soon collapsed on out of exhaustion, leaving CTK with securing the house and finding himself a place to rest. Little did you know that the silhouette that was once standing there had never left; It just got better at lurking through the shadows.