So it begins...

You bolted to your "Gaming" room which held the invention, Apocalypse wrapped loosely in your arms. Just as you were about to start up the machine, you realized you still hadn't taken a shower. 'I'm SO anxious to play, but what if I run into someone while playing? I can't take that chance.' Turning yourself around, you headed out of the room and into your bathroom. You turn on the light, lock the door, as take possible the fastest shower in your life! The water was so cold that not even you could stand it. You quickly get changed into you favorite t-shirt, pants, and get everything else done. (make-up, hair...) After all the time spent in the bathroom, you once again make your way over to the 'Gaming' room. You picked up Apocalypse again and pulled out the disk. Trying to be as dramatic as possible, you slide the disk in and press play. The teleporting pad instantly lights up, giving of a small white glow. Snatching the remote from its holder, you step onto the pad. Goosebumps cover your arms as you wait to be entered into the game. 'Note to Self: Remember to turn up the air conditioning when you get home.' Your vision began to blur and you as if you were spinning. Within an instant, everything went black.

INSIDE THE GAME:
        After minutes of what felt like falling endlessly in eternal darkness, you actually began to feel something beneath you. Your vision was still  blurry at this point and you couldn't really make out anything. Out of pure instinct, you lowered your hand to touch it. It was cold and wet.'Eww.' You look down at your hands and waited for your eyes to focus. Once they did, you were happy to find out it was only grass. 'Well wet grass.' You decided it was probably a good idea to get up before your butt got all wet and get a move on. After all, you were in a zombie game. Instinctively you started to look around for somewhere to scavenge. The scenery in this place was Beautiful: A practically clear sky, sunlight shining brightly in the sky. The faint sound of birds chirping.  Crisp leaves as gorgeous as newly blossomed roses began to fall of trees, decorating the--
        "Crunch, Crunch."
        'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT.' A chill runs up you spine and you begin to tremble in fear.
        "Snap!"
        'PLEASE DON'T BE....' A hand roughly grabbed your shoulder and pulls you back word. You stumble and remain in an awkward stance, being that the hand was still placed on you shoulder. It wasn't like that for long until they pushed their hand up, shoving you forward. 
        "You a spy?" The voice questioned. It was very deep, so it was obviously male.
        You turned around. "Fuck no! I just got here!" You yelled. He looked you up and down, suspicion written all over his face. You glared at him. He was pretty short for his age, he was only about an inch taller than you. He was bald, with very pale skin. His eyes were an odd mixture of yellow and brown, which looked a bit creepy. His clothes were torn and covered with blood. He looked very anxious. 'Probably hasn't eaten in days. He is fairly skinny.' You almost felt sorry for him.
        -At least until he pulled a gun on you.
        "I don't trust you. You could be just like the last guy; giving me puppy eyes, pleading that I was the first person who he had run into,  running off only to come back with a group of men who came and shot all my group. I was the only one to escape and I ain't gonna let that happen again. " The head of his gun was now places on your forehead. You heart was beating extremely fast. You couldn't bare to look at him, so you closed your eyes. He continued to ramble on but you muted him out. You began to panic. You didn't want to die already; you barely started and you didn't want to feel the pain. Of course you wouldn't die in real life, but it would sure hurt like hell. 'I have no choice.' You slipped your hand into you pocket and hit the 'reset' button. You could still feel the gun pressed against your skin. 'Why isn't it working??? It should have reset by now. I'll just have to exit and go back in.' You moved your finger over and hit 'escape' and waited. Nothing. You gulped; you would just have to wait until he shot you. "I'm sorry, but this is the only way I can be sure." He said, reaching the end of his rant. Your heart felt like it was going to explode, and you just wanted to break down in tears. You clenched your teeth together, preparing to die.