Epilogue

Hello all!
Sadly this is the last chapter of Gang Life.
I really appreciate all the love and support that many of you have give me and I hope you like the next book just as much or even more!
Thank you to Annalevia_19 and LuhBae  I took the baby names from your posts because one of you were extremely persistent, which I like and the other just gave me a name that I really really liked.

I will be giving other special credits at the very end and if you want my snap or Instagram, direct message me.

~ Nas. xo

***

5 months later

Writer's POV

"Matéo Eduardo Santiago, I fucking hate you!" Adeline screams, clutching her husband's hand and breathing harshly.

Matéo, despite himself chuckles deeply.

"Focus all that energy on breathing, okay?" He murmurs into his labouring wife's ear.

"You did this to me!" She pants, glaring at him.

"That's it Mrs Santiago, push!" The rather amused and masked up doctor goads.

"I am pushing, for fuck's sake!" Adeline cries.

Elijah is on his way with Eleanor and their tiny 3 month old boy Ruben to be there for Elijah's little sister.

"A liittle harder" the doctor soothes.

Adeline groans in pain and does as she is asked, beads of sweat trickling down her face.

Elijah busts through the door, holding baby Ruben in his little carry-and- go chair.

Ruben is fast asleep, his little curls falling on his forehead and his pink lips hidden behind a dummy, which half hangs from his mouth.

Eleanor comes running in behind him.

Elijah hands Eleanor their baby and instructs her to wait in the waiting room, pecking her on the lips.

She does as she is told and then rushes to his sister's side.

"I'm here now, kid" he tells her, holding her hand.

Elijah nearly shit himself when he heard his younger sister had gone into labour.

He hadn't told his parents and I'm he didn't plan to until his sister was ready.

So it was up to him to step in for their mother.

Adeline smiles weakly at him.

Matéo strokes her hair, which is dampened with sweat, his wedding band glinting in the dim light.

On the surface, his face remains calm but to say that he is panicking, would be an understatement completely.

The fear on his face when his wife informed him that her water had broken was immense.

He himself squealed in shock and started to run around packing baby items into a large bag.

The baby is early.

After loading the bag into the car, he picks up his wife bridal style, despite her insisting to walk and he sits her in the front seat.

He drives quickly, one hand on the wheel and the other tightly clutching Adeline's hand as she groans in pain.

They make it to the hospital and he makes sure that the doctors place her where she needs to be.

One could ask why the Santiagos decided to use a public hospital, when they have the likes of Tatyana, with her experience in medicine.