Chapter 19: Out of the Mutagen

Miwa whimpered as she looked at Jamie's form at the bottom of the vat. She was knocked out, but it didn't seem that anything happened to her. Then Jamie woke up and swam to the surface. She took a huge gulp of air before getting out. She coughed for a minute as she stayed on her hands and knees for a minute.

"Jamie! You're okay!" April exclaimed.

"But how?" Casey asked.

Jamie got up with a look of determination on her face and said, "We'll look into that later. Let's just take Shredhead down."

They nodded and they joined the fight. Miwa ran at Shredder and bit his hand hard, making him scream. Then he shoved her toward the crowd, making the people gasp and check on her. Shredder and Raph continued the fight until Shredder had him pinned. He was prepared to finish the job, making everyone gasp and yell in anger.

Before the blow could happen, Jamie blocked it with her sais, making Shredder and Raph look at her in shock.

"Get away from my man," Jamie growled.

She shoved Shredder away as the other turtles got Raph out of the way; they were equally as shocked that Jamie made it out of the mutagen. Jamie and Shredder circled each other with glares on their faces.

"You think you can defeat me? You're just a girl who has had no proper training," Shredder smirked.

"You're the one who dropped me into mutagen. It may look like it didn't do anything, but you don't know what you just did," Jamie growled.

They charged and the crowd cheered for Jamie, despite the fact they didn't know who she was. Jamie was even winning as she delivered one final kick to the face. Shredder fell to the ground and the crowd erupted with applause. Shredder looked at Jamie as she held her sai at his face.

"Stay away from my family or I will make sure you never walk again," Jamie threatened.

Then Splinter came and got Shredder up. He had him in an arm lock as Donnie used a Kraang device to form a portal back to their dimension. They left as the crowd continued to cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They did it! Awesome!