Chapter 16: Where Raph was Taken

The others regrouped, noticing Raph was gone.

(A/N Jamie's outfit above (as a reminder).)

"Where's Raph?" Jamie asked.

"He must've found someone to fight and wanted to take it on alone," Donnie answered.

"You know how he is," Mikey pointed out.

"Let's wait it out. He should show up," Leo instructed.

They waited.

And waited.

And waited.

With every minute gone by, it felt like hours. Jamie's worry increased even more.

"Guys, I've got a bad feeling," she informed.

"I do too," Mikey said.

"You think he was kidnapped?" Donnie wondered.

"He might have. I mean, yeah he loves to fight, but you know he would come back, even if it was a few minutes later. It's been an hour and a half," Jamie pointed out.

"Jamie's right. He would come back. But if he was, we may need back up. Donnie, you let April, Casey, and Sensei know what's going on. Mikey, you go get Shini Gami and Karai. Jamie, we're going to Shredder's lair for answers. We'll all meet back at the lair," Leo replied.

They immediately went to their jobs, still worrying about Raph.

Leo and Jamie made it to Shredder's lair. They snuck in quietly from the roof then saw someone lying on the ground with a puddle of blood forming.

"Is that your aunt?" Leo whispered.

"Yeah. Looks like Shredder turned on her," Jamie answered.

They jumped to the floor and approached her cautiously with weapons drawn. Jamie got to her and turned her over to see she was knocked out. Jamie kneeled down and put one of her sais away.

"Be careful, Jamie," Leo warned.

She nodded and checked Penelope's pulse.

"She's alive, but barely," Jamie informed then asked, "You got any restraints?"

Leo handed her some cuffs he had and Jamie started to put them around her wrists. Then in a quick flash, Penelope woke up and slashed Jamie's eye a little. Her eye was closed, so it only got her eyelid. Jamie gasped in pain as Penelope struggled to get up, holding her sword in one hand and her bleeding stomach with the other. Leo got to Jamie quickly as Jamie held her eye.

"I don't care if I was betrayed; I'm still going to finish you off," she said weakly.

She took one step toward them, but then fell on her knees.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked Jamie.

"Yeah, but we need to knock her out so we can get her back to the lair," Jamie told him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" he questioned.

"Well, she's the only one who knows where Raph is and if she dies, we may never get him back," she pointed out.

Leo knew she had a good point. So he went up to Penelope and knocked her out. He picked her up and they went back to the lair.

They made it and the others saw who they had.

"Are you guys crazy? Isn't that the same aunt that abused Jamie all her life and killed her parents?" Mikey exclaimed.

"Mikey, Shredder betrayed her and she may know where Raph is. But she still may not be as lenient by the looks of what she did to me," Jamie said, showing them her new scar.

They all gasped at that.

"Yeah, I know. But take care of her first. She's bleeding out," Jamie told them.

Donnie took Penelope from Leo and into his lab. He strapped her to the table and stitched up her stomach. Miwa was in there to guard him in case Penelope woke up and tried to do something.

When it was done, Penelope woke up and started struggling from the restraints.

"Guys, she's awake," Donnie informed.

They all went inside and Donnie helped Jamie with her scratch as they talked.

"I see you're still alive. And now you live with these freaks; how fitting," Penelope smirked.

"I wouldn't be making insults if I were in your position," Leo stated.

"You're lucky to be alive," Mikey pointed out coldly.

Penelope scoffed and spat, "Yes. Lucky to have been saved by you fools and my pathetic excuse of a niece."

"You have been blinded by Oroku Saki and yet, you continue to harm a precious gift," Splinter confronted.

"Precious gift? She was the reason my sister left me. We had everything until that girl came. I didn't mind that my sister got married, but when they had a child, everything I worked for was slipping away. I lost my job, my dignity, and it's all because of the girl who only wanted to be with the closest things in her life; mutants," Penelope remarked.

"So you're saying that you killed my parents and abused me as revenge for my mom wanting to have a life of your own," Jamie stated once Donnie was done then continued, "You're worse than I thought. Why do you think you're alive?"

"You want answers to where your precious turtle boyfriend is," Penelope remarked.

"That's one reason. The other is because I actually wanted to help you. You may be the worst guardian and I may have rejected you from my life since Day 1, but you're still family. Now where's Raphael?" Jamie said.

Penelope sighed, knowing she had a point.

"Shredder's taken him to our dimension. We were planning on using him as bait for you to reveal the turtles' location, but he left me for dead," she answered.

Jamie was taken back by this. Why would Shredder take Raph to her dimension when the turtles are loved there? She then looked at Donnie.

"Don, you still have that recording and the portal ready?" she wondered.

"Yeah. Why?" Donnie asked.

"We're going back to my dimension and we're taking Penelope with us," Jamie answered.

"What recording?" Penelope questioned.

"You'll find out," Jamie said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N What recording? Oh snap!