Chapter 18: A Comic Con

Jamie and Miwa went to the rooftops and ran to where the turtles were.

"Hey guys," Jamie greeted.

"Where's Penelope?" Shini Gami asked.

"I turned her over to the police for the murder of my parents. They asked how I got this information and I told him she was working with a man who wanted to harm my friends and she wanted me out of the way to do so," Jamie explained.

"Did he buy it even after editing out you mentioning us?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah. He didn't suspect a thing," Jamie answered.

"Well, at least she can't hurt you anymore," Mikey said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks," Jamie smiled then asked, "Any news on where Raph is?"

"Yeah. We've found him in this building where people are dressed up in costumes," Donnie replied.

Jamie looked over the edge to see the Javits Center. Thousands of people were going in wearing costumes.

"Of course. New York Comic Con," Jamie stated.

"What's a comic con?" Leo asked.

"Think of it like another Halloween with celebrities. I've come to these every once in a while and I actually have tickets to get in. And it's a good thing and a bad thing that Shredder picked this place," Jamie answered.

(A/N I have not been, but would love to go to Comic Cons more often.)

"Why is that?" Casey asked.

"Good because we'll blend in and no one will really mob you guys to death. Bad because it'll make it a little harder to find Raph," Jamie said.

"Well, let's get in there and find him," Karai replied.

They made it down below and started heading inside. Donnie followed the trail for Raph with his phone as the others stayed close. They walked around with some people complementing on how they looked. They made it to the back of the building where Raph's signal was the strongest.

"Guys, I've found him," Donnie informed.

They ran into the back room to see Raph tied in chains from the ceiling over a vat of mutagen. He started waking up as all of them had their weapons ready and approached cautiously.

"Raph?" Jamie called as tears started forming in her eyes.

Raph looked up, saw her, and responded with a slight smile, "Jamie? Guys?"

"Hold on, my son. We will help you escape," Splinter assured.

"How ironic. I only see one rat, but you all have been caught in my trap," Shredder smirked as he appeared.

They looked to see they were all surrounded by Foot bots and Shredder's mutants.

"This is gonna be good," Rahzar smirked.

"Turtle soup anyone?" Fishface asked.

"Guys, I'm gonna free Raph. You think you can hold them off?" Jamie asked.

"You know it," Leo answered.

"Booyakasha!" Mikey yelled.

"Goongala!" Casey shouted.

They all charged and fought them off. It even got to a point where they were sent flying out into the Con. Everyone saw this and formed around the fight.

"Is this for real?" someone asked.

"These stunts look too real to be staged," another commented.

"Oh my gosh! That's Rahzar and Leonardo!" a third exclaimed.

"Come on, Splinter! Take Shredder down!" a fourth shouted.

The crowd then started cheering the turtles on as the fight continued.

Jamie then made it to the mutagen vat and looked at Raph.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm gonna get you out of here," she assured.

"Thanks, Princess," he smirked lightly.

Then Shredder leapt toward the chain and cut it.

"NO!" everyone yelled.

Then Jamie jumped toward Raph and shoved him out of harm's way. He landed on the floor as Jamie fell into the mutagen.

"JAMIE!" Raph screamed as he got up.

Everyone was in such shock. Even the people there for the event saw what happened. Raph was slowly overcome with rage as he got his sais out and burst out of the chains.

"The beast has woken up," Mikey commented.

"You just made the worst mistake of your life," Raph growled.

He then charged at Shredder, making the crowd cheer like crazy.

"Raphael! Raphael! Raphael!" the crowd chanted.

The fight continued into the crowd, making everyone watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N What happened to Jamie? Holy crap!