Chapter 14: Penelope's Plan

The next night, Penelope and Shredder were plotting in his lair.

"Well that was a disaster," Penelope commented.

"I see that now," Shredder remarked.

"And you are letting me do my plan, right?" she questioned.

"Yes. Whatever it takes to eliminate those turtles, do it," he demanded.

"As you wish," Penelope bowed.

"What exactly is your plan, Jaakuna Tamashī?" Shredder remarked.

(A/N "Wicked Soul" as a reminder.)

"Well, it is risky because where I plan to do it, the turtles are known and praised for what they do. But if we use stealth and capture one of them as bait, then I should be able to lead Jamie into the trap and destroy her and them. And as a debt of gratitude for allowing me to do this, I will leave you Hamato Yoshi to finish off," she explained with a smirk.

He smirked back and said as he approached her, "I accept your invitation, my darling."

He caressed her cheek and she placed her hands on his shoulders. He removed his mask and she kissed him. He returned it and it continued until she felt a sharp pain go across her stomach. She looked down to see a deep slash on her stomach then saw a blood-soaked Tantō in Shredder's hand. She looked at him in shock before falling to the ground in pain.

"What-- What are you doing?" she asked in slight fear.

"Did you really think I needed your help in defeating the turtles and Hamato Yoshi? You know nothing about me," Shredder remarked, leaving Penelope to bleed out, went to the Foot bots, and commanded, "Come. We are going to kidnap Raphael and take him to Jamie's dimension."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I bet y'all weren't expecting that now, huh?