Chapter 2: Kidnapped

Jamie started to take Miwa for a walk. She left the house and walked around the slightly chilly New York air. Her brown hair was blown back a little by the light breeze.

She was about five blocks away from her house when Miwa stopped and growled at something in front of her.

"What is it, girl?" Jamie asked.

Miwa lead the way as Jamie followed cautiously. They stopped in an alleyway to see a pink portal forming. Jamie hid behind the dumpster.

"Miwa! Come on girl!" Jamie urged quietly.

Miwa obeyed and Jamie turned back to the portal. She saw it getting bigger and who came out really shocked her.

"Shredder?" she breathed.

She continued to hide as Foot bots followed him until the portal closed and they all stopped.

"You know what to do. Find me Jamie Dabbs. Alive," Shredder ordered.

Jamie's breath caught in her throat as she heard her name. The Foot bots jumped to the rooftops above and she just stayed where she was, breathing heavily but quietly. Miwa growled until Jamie pulled her towards her.

"Shh!" Jamie quietly shushed her.

But it didn't do anything. She felt a presence beside her. She looked there and up to see the Shredder.

He let out a dark chuckle then said, "It seems that I didn't need my Foot bots to find you after all, girl. You will be of use to me."

Miwa growled until Jamie whispered in her ear, "Go find help, Miwa."

Miwa ran straight into the portal as Shredder grabbed Jamie by her hair, making her yelp.

"Your mutt has abandoned you and you will come with us," Shredder remarked as his Foot bots joined him after hiding out then he knocked her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie has been kidnapped by the Shredder. How is that possible?