Chapter 4: Getting Away From Shredder

Jamie started waking up to notice she was tied up in chains and over water in a glass cage made for sharks in an aquarium. She noticed that an anchor was attached to the chains around her body. She looked around until her eyes landed on Shredder, making her sneer at him.

"Good; you're finally awake," Shredder replied.

"What do you want with me, Shredder?" Jamie demanded.

Shredder chuckled and responded, "You really do know all about us. My Foot bots programmed a camera on your television set and we have been spying on you for a while. We could only see your reactions to what the turtles were saying, but that was all we could see. Which means you know where the turtles' location is."

Jamie's eyes widened at this. The whole time Jamie was watching the show, Shredder was spying on her? But that didn't mean that she was going to do that to the turtles.

"So, where are the turtles?" Shredder demanded, holding his blades near her throat.

"If you have been paying attention to me this long, Oroku Saki, you should know that I support the turtles, meaning you won't get anything out of me. You can threaten me, torture me, or even kill me and even my soul wouldn't tell you where they were," Jamie said, saying Shredder's real name with disgust.

"Very well then," Shredder remarked, taking his blades away from her throat, backed away, then remarked, "Then allow me to grant your wish."

He readied his blades in the air to cut the chains. This made Jamie really scared.

"Let the girl go, Shredder," Raph commanded.

Jamie's fear was replaced with happiness as she saw the turtles. Beside them was Miwa, who barked and was ready for battle.

"Oh my gosh. I'm in the same room with the turtles," Jamie said, only to where she and the Shredder could hear.

"Then I'll let them be the last things you ever see," Shredder smirked.

He cut the chains and Jamie screamed as she fell in the water.

"NO!" the turtles yelled as she sunk.

"Better hurry, turtles. She doesn't have much time," Shredder said.

That's when the battle started while Jamie struggled under the water to get free as her lungs got tighter. She tried to get out of the chains while the anchor kept her down at the bottom of the cage.

"Miwa! Lead me to the girl!" Raph commanded.

Miwa charged forward and Raph followed her while fighting off more Foot bots. Miwa even took some out.

As they made their way to her, Jamie tried to push the chains over her head. But by the time she finally managed to get them off, she started losing consciousness as water filled her lungs. Raph dove in the water, grabbed her hand, and pulled her close to him. He got her to the surface and got them out of the water.

"Guys! I got her!" Raph informed the others.

"Ninjas! Fall back!" Leo commanded.

They all escaped, Raph holding an unconscious Jamie bridal style with Miwa on their heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Will the turtles be able to save Jamie after almost drowning and all?