Chapter 15: Lead Into a Trap

Jamie and the turtles have been on constant watch for Shredder, Penelope, and Footbots that night. They all split up to cover more ground. Jamie's arm was healing nicely, so they allowed her to join them on their patrol.

Raph was looking over the city with a smile then he looked down to the promise ring he had in his hand.

(A/N Promise ring above.)

"Well Princess, who knew it would be you, a girl from a totally different dimension, that made me head over heels for?" he asked himself with a smile.

He put the ring away then heard some quick footsteps behind him. Raph put his game face on, pulled out his sais, and readied himself.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" he demanded.

He heard more quick feet, but this time with every time he did, they seemed to surround him. Then he would get attacked from behind.

"Attacking me from behind? Are you cowards too afraid to fight me face to face?" Raph questioned.

Then he turned to see Foot bots looking at him for a minute then they started leaving.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not finished with you," he growled.

He ran after them for a minute even after they went through a pink portal.

Once on the other side, Raph looked to see he was in a different version of New York.

"Where-- Where am I?" he asked.

"You're in Jamie's dimension, you fool," Shredder answered, appearing from behind him.

Raph turned around and they began to fight. But Shredder overpowered him and when Raph was down, the Foot bots pinned him.

"And now, you belong to us," Shredder smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry it was short, but holy crap!