Chapter 11: A New Mission

The next few days had been hard on Jamie and Raph. They felt that they had only a limited time together because Donnie was almost done with the portal to get her home. She still wasn't specific about how rough her life was back in her dimension. It was mainly because she was nervous to tell them. But she knew she would have to eventually.

Jamie and Raph were lying on his bed, just cuddling and playing with each other's fingers with his right hand and her left hand.

(A/N Outfit (as a reminder).)

"When are you gonna tell your brothers about us?" Jamie asked

"I will if you tell them you don't want to leave," Raph answered.

She sighed and told him, "I don't know how."

"Well, you need to know how so you don't have to go back," he replied.

"I know," Jamie said, sat up, then added as she buried her head in her arms while hugging her knees, "I just wish I could tell them without saying why."

Raph sat up then pointed out, "You never even told me why."

Jamie lifted her head a little, making eye contact with Raph. He moved some hair out of her face to see tears forming in her eyes.

"It's complicated," she told him.

"Please, Jamie. If you tell me, maybe we could convince the others that you can stay here," he said, putting an arm around her.

She thought about it, then decided to come clean. She was just about to tell him when Mikey burst in the room.

"Guys! We have a problem!" Mikey yelled.

Raph and Jamie quickly ran with Mikey into the living room. Donnie and Leo were getting their weapons when they saw the three of them running in.

"What's the problem, Leo?" Jamie asked.

"Shredder captured another hostage from your dimension. You wanna join?" Leo said.

Jamie was a little taken back by this, but a smirk grew on her and Raph's faces.

"You know it," she answered.

"Then you better gear up," Raph told her.

She went into the dojo and got her a pair of sais and a kunoichi outfit.

(A/N Ninja outfit.)

When she walked out, Raph's jaw dropped to the floor

When she walked out, Raph's jaw dropped to the floor. She giggled with a smirk then kissed his cheek.

"Close your mouth, babe. You don't want to catch flies," she whispered.

He obeyed as he blushed and the others snickered.

"Let's move," Leo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Time to see what this mission is.