6

i stared at my phone as the night took me away.

**
i clasped my hands together over my chest, a bright smile creeping onto the corners of my lips. his fingers danced onto the buttons as they generated click sounds. he slouched onto the pillow resting on his lap as he continued to stare at the television screen. "yes!" i said, as he took a shot at the opponent. i bounced onto the couch as excitement surged through me, "there! there! get that guy!" he looked at me with a smile etched onto his face. he nodded in approval as the words "GAME OVER* flashed onto the screen. i laughed at him while teasingly bashing his arms, i reached my hand out to give him a banana while patting his back in assurance. "it's okay," he pouted. "by the way, who was that person you said i love you to during the phone?" he grinned at my question. "my love," he said with the largest smile i've seen plastered on his face yet. "your love?"
**

i felt an annoying high pitched sound seep through my ear drums as i cupped them, bringing me back to reality. my eyes shot open as it convened my ceiling. oh, it was just a dream.

i bashed my arms on the alarm clock as the sound abruptly stopped. i stared at my phone with the id, "jungkook" still apparent. i stifled a sigh as i did my daily necessities for work.

i waited at the bus stop as the bus came closer into sight. the bus doors opened as i walked in, my eyes darted around the bus looking for jungkook. he was nowhere to be found, i shrugged it off as my eyes landed on an empty seat. i looked out the window with apparent smudged finger prints, we passed "chim chim cafe."

something caught my eye

i saw a familiar back, with a pair of arms laced around the person. a flashback erupted in my mind; jungkook walking away that night. my eyes fixated to his head until the bus drove by, it was clearly jungkook. he had his chin planted onto a girl's head. his arms gripped around her waist. maybe my dream wasn't just a dream, maybe it was the reality.

jungkook has large gentle eyes which glistened a white hue representing joy, during night or day. his eyes radiated with the starlight, his eyes radiated with the sunset. his smile revealed a hue of emotions: sad, angry, or happy. his soft croak which would accidentally peek through his plump pink lips was that of a child's. his personality was kind, he was sensitive over the simplest things; the only reason he had cried that day was due to his hard work being wasted, i don't think he actually cared about me being with my assistant.

realization dawned me as thoughts of jungkook lingered in my mind.

i like him

never mind, i don't

i love him.

i've only known him for 5 months, i didn't think it was possible to fall in love during such a short quantity of time.