4

"what's wrong?" i said with concern laced onto my tone.

"you"

i tilted my head in confusion, "me?"

"yeah, you" he said hastily, a shaky breath escaped his pink lips. he stifled a moan as he attempted to hold in his tears. i patted his back in assurance, "let it out."

he looked under his age, a child crying. i couldn't help but find it adorable.

"i-i saw you with another guy, you seemed so happy to be around him even though i work so hard to ensure i had suitable fruits, i stayed up in the morning to cut them to perfection, and i miss my stop just to not let you down," he pouted with small tears cascading down his fragile cheeks.

i giggled, "you don't have to do all that, just you being here with me is good enough." i turned around only to be greeted with eyes.

"but i want more than enough," his voice muffled, i shot my head towards him.

"when are you free?" i sat beside him, he puckered his brow at my statement while motioning to rub his eyes. "w-well," he narrowed his eyes to the floor. "i-i'm free everyday actually, i spend my time with you and at the cafe," he said  with a runny nose. "let's meet at the cafe and go to the park, you don't need to pack me food anymore. it's not me who will be eating, but us together will." he jolted as he turned to look at me, the corner of his lips feigning into a large smile. revealing his deeply rooted dimples.

"also, could i perhaps bring some friends with me?"

i went to the cafe being greeted by smiles, my eyes darted around the cafe finding jungkook leaning against the yellow decorated wall. "jungkook," i said as his head shot up. he skipped his way over to me and held a basket filled with a variety of food. the scent grew firmer as it lingered in my nostrils with every step he took. "hey Eun Ae! and these are my other friends, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and V Hyung"

we felt our eyes trail down from the sky. the planted flowers swayed with the breeze as the sun shone over the different swings, glistening the slightest tint of dust. we walked along side each other, our arms kept in contact. the contact narrowed down to our hands as we instantly pulled them away. "sorry," we said in sync.

we sat ourselves down on the green grass, a yellow to orange gradient painted the sky with decorated white figments. the clouds filling in the dull blue which were left convened. the wind began to blow against our skin as i felt a nudge on my shoulder, seeing him having a banana in hand. i took the banana and peeled it, i brought it closer to my mouth capturing the smooth texture.

i narrowed my gaze to his right finding the others playing with each other. are they actually older than him?

footsteps rustling against the grass became more audible as a small man made his way over to us. he pouted as his cheeks rose his eyes upwards, creating a crescent moon like shape. "jungkook-ssi~" he said while extending the "si." jungkooks eyes grew back, "ohhh jimin-ssi."

he teasingly bashed his arms as a reply, "but can i have that banana?" jungkook held onto the fruit after he shook his head. "why," jimin said. jungkook motioned his head to me following a small giggle from jimin. "ohh," a large figure tapped jimin on the shoulder.

"oh, Taehyung" the larger man rummaged through his pockets, forming a heart shape with the length of his fingers. "this is for you, for you, and for you!" he yelled while baring joy in his voice. he hovered over jimin as they hugged each other.

how cute.

i was broken out of my trance as i glanced at jungkook

"can i tell you something" he exclaimed. "what is it?" i said with curiosity etched onto my face. his eyes flickered from my face to the grass, "i-i'll tell you when the day comes."

"then can i tell you something?" i muttered under my breath, embarrassment intermingling with my tone. he nodded his head as his eyesbrows furrowed in curiosity.

"i like.."

——

A/N: Tbh, kook crying just because of that reason seems very unrealistic. but the crying is something that correlates to the later feelings he/she will have for one another.