2

"sorry, i'm allergic to bananas." a smile crept itself on my face as i pressed his hand back to his chest. "i appreciate you giving me food, sorry" the smile plastered on my face faintly twitched as he clenched the banana while turning his heels to walk the other way.

i wasn't allergic to bananas, i just felt the urge to decline his offer. the thoughts of him mocking me after what happened in the bus ride clouded my mind. i stared at his large frame intermingle with his surroundings as he walked further, his slender hips were tightened by clasping his sweater pockets together.

i was lost, i didn't know where to go. i walked towards a shop with yellow designing its exterior. yellow figments were painted onto the radiating board which had "chimchim cafe" written in a bold font.

i was always captivated by the colour yellow, it seemed mesmerizing to me. the colour yellow often carried a vivid image, a bright one. yet, it also bared the slightest pain.

there, i found a man with dirty blonde hair. this shop were filled with customers, especially female ones. i forced it open being greeted by a banana-like smell. the corner of his lips feigned into a faint smile. i bowed to him, as he bowed back with a giggle escaping his plump pink lips.

the darkness of the night shone over the entire pavement as i looked out the window. a different man walked up to me, a pale glare glistening off his round face. his cheeks were puffed, with a mint hue tinting his hair. he smiled to me, before handing me the menu. the gums of his mouth became apparent as he smiled, looks like a gummy bear smile. my eyes darted around the miniature menu, trailing my fingers along my eye sight. "i'll have fried slices of bananas please, along with a banana smoothie please" i said with a small smile growing on my face. he nodded, before taking off with my menu in hand.

a few minutes passed, as i was nudged with a solid line. i turned my head, having a tray pressed onto my arms looking up to see the man who had offered me a banana earlier.

"i thought you were allergic to bananas."

A/N: lol. bananas.