Eraser head v.s (H/N)! Operation Tape and Jet is a GO!

Start from the beginning

Hanta:" I thought your strategy was good. And almost everyone thought you were gonna win. So don't be So down in the dumps. I don't like seeing you cry, So smile for me, be angry for me, Do anything else but be disappointed in yourself, because your.... amazing. Everything about is amazing, from the way you laugh, to the way you eat. How you focus and How you react to things. Your smile your hugs, your determination, your everything. Everything I like about you."
When the words he said
sunk in, I stepped back from him red quickly covering my cheeks and ears.

(Y/N):" WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAT!?"

Hanta:" N-NO I MEAN AS UM... ENCOURAGING WORDS! THATS ALL AND THAT'S THE REASON I WANT TO BE FRIENDS!..... yeah."
His ears where red. He scratched the back of his neck, and just told me he was gonna walk around.
That was strange.....
Hanta's P. O. V
Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit
Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit now she must think that Somethings up.
Its embarrassing to admit that
I cant even make an attempt to sweep her off her feet. I walked outside and layed in a patch of grass.
Maybe I should tell her how I
feel. But how can I after what happened with Lionel. She still must be hurt. I sighed....... (Y/N).... If I told you how I feel..... would you accept my feelings.

P. O. V is YOURS!
I layed on one of the infirmary beds.

"I like everything about you."
I grunted turned to my side.
Its true I'm afraid of love, I've been betrayed by the subject by my parents and by my first love. But when I think about loving Hanta... It doesn't scare me. I want to be with Hanta.
My eyelids got heavy and I
Fell asleep.
_______________
The next day, I had to run to
class. I didn't know that Hanta was beside me.
So I made an effort to actually
Use my God damned legs.
Once I made it to class I sat
down behind Bakugou. He must have noticed me tense up when Hanta walked by, Because he leaned in his chair and started opening his fucking mouth.

Bakugou:" Do have a thing for Sero?"
My eyes widened.

(Y/N):" Wow...... You.... actually used someone's name?"

Bakugou:" THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT FROM THE QUESTION!"

(Y/N):" No... But I do have a thing for Hanta."

Bakugou:" You plan on telling him?"

(Y/N):" WHAT!? of course not!"

Bakugou:" Life's short so sometimes you gotta live on the edge.

"Oh trust me I lived on the edge during middle school"

(Y/N):" I don't know."

Bakugou's P. O. V
I looked at Uraraka and nodded.
She was with Sero, But She nodded back. Their feelings are mutual. Operation Tape and Jet is a go!

After school
Since everyone including
the people who failed the physical exam are going to the training camp almost all of 1-A went to the all after going home and getting dressed in something comfortable.

Uraraka:" Alright! I've put everyone into groups! Todoroki and Izuku, Jirou and Momo, Me and Bakugou, Mina and Asui, Mineta and Denki, Kirishima and Tokoyami, And (Y/N) and Hanta. Now, GO HAVE FUN!"
I looked at Uraraka. We both
Nodded and followed (Y/N) and Hanta. I'm gonna need some binoculars for this shit.

Your P. O. V
I wore (f/c) jeans, an (f/c)
Long-sleeve that I had rolled up to my elbows, and (f/c) shoes. And my hair was held up By Seki's bandanna he gave me.
Me and Hanta walked side by
Side in silence. I saw a supplies store and they were advertising cellophane tape. I chuckled.

Hanta:" What's got you laughing?"

(Y/N):" Just the store over there haha cellophane tape, Hehe I get your Hero names pun a bit more, pffft. '
He started laughing a bit.