quinze

"I'm really fucking nervous" I said to Michael looking down at my checkered slip on vans.

"Don't worry baby, if they're your true friends then they'll support your decision" He said grabbing my chin gently and lifting my head up so I was now looking at him.

I nodded my head and we proceeded to enter the school building. With just one foot in I already felt eyes on us, I grabbed Michaels hand and squeezed it gently. To say I was nervous for Cal or Ash to find out about us is an understatement, but Michael is right if they're my true friends then they'll support me, like Edwin Honoret from PRETTYMUCH said 'Those who mind don't matter and those who don't, matter'.

If Calum and Ash did mind that I was back with Michael then they don't matter and shouldn't be in my life. They should support me and all of my decisions no matter what, unless it's drugs of course.

I walked to my locker, Michaels hand still attached to mine, and of course there stood Calum with Ashton both of them distracted by each other to notice the red head and I.

"Hi" I managed to squeak out, I immediately had both Ashton's and Cals attention, but sadly it wasn't because of my small 'hi' it was because of the red haired bad boy attached to me.

"What the fuck" Calum exclaimed

"Uh yeah I agree" Ashton said pointing to his lover

"Okay before you guys all get mad at me and stop being my friend can I please explain? Well at lunch because I have to go to my first class soon, and Calum I can explain everything to you on our way to first class and during class." I said quickly, scared that they'll just stop being my friend immediately and not even listen to my explanation.

"Fine" Ashton said while Calum nodded his head.

I opened my locker quickly and put all of my things in there knowing that the bell was going to ring soon. I felt a hand press against my back gently then I heard Michael whisper into my ear

"They love you Luke, I'm sure they'll support you okay? Their friendship with you is more important than silly old me"

"Luke, I'm going to class. I'll meet you there? (SO YOU GO YOUR WAY AND ILL GO MINE, AND IF WE'RE MEANT TO, ILL MEET YOU THERE, sorry I had to) Calum told me.

I nodded my head and with that he walked away clinging onto Ashton's arm.

I turned around so I was now facing Michael, a smile plastered on my lip gloss covered lips. "I love you"

"I love you" He said emphasizing the 'I'. "Now get to class and explain to your best friend why you took your asshole of a boyfriend back" he smiled.

I giggled and nodded my head. Michael took my hand and together we walked to my first class.

"You're gonna be late" I told Michael

"You're acting like I care" He smiled and looked down at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smacked him on his arm gently. We continued to walk in a comfortable silence until we reached my class.

"Okay, Good Luck babygirl. I love you, and don't be nervous okay? I'm sure Cal will understand, like I said his friendship with you is more important than anything in this world" Michael said as he stared into my nervous eyes.

I nodded my head "okay, I love you" I gave him a long but simple kiss and made me way into the class and walked to the same seat I've been sitting at with Calum since the beginning of the school year.

"You better start explaining Lucas Robert Hemmings" Calum said as soon as I plopped my butt on the seat.

"Okay, okay." I took a deep breath in and exhaled loudly "okay remember how I had that date with Adam?"

"Yeah"

"Well I was dressed and ready, as you saw" I said referring to the mirror selfie I sent to Cal to see if he would approve. "And then he bailed on me at the last minute, and that kinda like bummed me out, since I was bummed out I just laid in bed listening to music, then out of no where I heard like a noise and it was Michael throwing rocks at my window (THROWING ROCKS AT YOUR WINDOW, AT MIDNIGHHHHHT) I didn't want to talk to him like at all, but he just wanted me to hear what he said and he said I didn't have to talk at all he just wanted me to hear what he had to say and apologize to me" I paused just Incase Cal had something to say but he nodded instead signaling for me to continue "so I let him in and he apologized for everything, and explained everything and then" I paused and took a deep breathe "he told me he loved me"

Calum gasped, loudly may I add. "Really!?" He said surprised.

I nodded my head a smile beginning to grow on my lips. "And I told him I loved him....after he ate my ass" I giggled

When Calum heard the last part he screamed and earned a scold from the teacher. "Well Luke, I support your decision, because as long you're happy then I don't give a fuck about what you do, unless it's drugs. But I swear if he ever hurts you again I'm cutting off his dick and his tongue and rearranging them" he said sternly.

I giggled quietly " I love you cally"

"I love you too Lukey"

-
IM SO HORRIBLE FOR NOT UPLOADING IM SO SORRY AND PLUS THIS IS SO SHORT AND SO HORRIBLE BUT I GOT A WRITERS BLOCK AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM SORRY.