dix

"But I wanna pick you up babygirl" Michael whined.

"You can, only if it's not on that damn motorcycle"

"But babeeeee" The white haired boy whined into the phone sounding like a toddler.

"I'm wearing a skirt, I don't want to flash the whole school my goodies" I lied, I was actually wearing a white tube top with blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, with all white slip on vans.

"But You were wearing a skirt yesterday and you still went on it" He argued

"Fine, but you have to hurry because I'm almost done with my make up and I don't like waiting" I groaned, letting him win this time.

"Yay, thank you baby girl I'm on my way" and with that he hung up the phone.

I started applying mascara to my long lashes sighing, I really hate motorcycles.

I looked into the mirror one last time, making sure my eyebrows were perfect and weren't boxed, that's my worst nightmare.

I checked my phone and saw That Michael texted saying he was here.

I made my way down the stairs and out the door not forgetting to announce to my mom that I was leaving already.

"You're not wearing a skirt you liar!" Michael said exclaimed

"I decided to change because the only person allowed to see my goodies is me" I responded

"And me" Michael added

"Hilarious!" I said sarcastically

"Thank you, thank you" He said bowing.

I laughed and went to push him playfully but before I could he grabbed me by my small waist and pulled me towards him so we were close to each other

"You're beautiful" He whispered

I looked into his green eyes and smiled. I leaned in and gave him a kiss, it wasn't rushed and it wasn't a peck, our lips connected, No tongue, no lip biting, just a simple kiss.

I pulled away and smiled how can this guy make me so happy in just a matter of days?

"We should get going, we don't want to be late now do we babygirl?" He said handing me a helmet.

"My hairrrr" I whined dragging the R.

"Don't worry you don't need to impress anyone, you already impressed me and that's all that matters" he shrugged and got onto his motorcycle

I chuckled, I put the helmet on and got onto his motorcycle.

" I hate this thing" I mumbled, and with that he drove off taking us to hell, I mean school.

-

"What about your little toy?" I asked. We were currently standing outside of school trying to decided if we should go in together.

" I'll just tell her to fuck off" He shrugged "don't you have a toy?" He asked raising his pierced eyebrow

"No?"

"Yeah! That one dude that you were sitting with at lunch on Tuesday"

"Oh Adam! He's just a friend I promise"

"Well there we go, we have nothing to worry about"

He opened one of the school doors and let me walk in, once we were both in He wrapped his arm around me and we walked towards my locker.

Everyone was looking at us.

"What the fuck" I heard someone say. I turned around to see who it was and saw it was Michaels toy.

Baby Girl | MUKE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें