quatre

LUKES POV

The time went by fast, too fast. Making me more nervous about my outfit and what Michael would think of it.

I was wearing a tight black sheer long sleeve tucked into light blue mom jeans with a belt wrapped around my tiny waist. For make up I decided to do my eyebrows, a sharp wing with natural looking false lashes, and a red lipstick. I usually don't need foundation or concealer since I take really good care of my skin.

After making sure I had everything I needed I texted Calum and told him I was ready. While I was waiting for him to respond I checked my make up and made sure it was perfect. I checked my phone and saw that Calum replied saying he was on his way with Ashton.

He was so lucky to have a boyfriend that can drive.

I heard a beep and figured that it was Ashton and Cal so I ran out and got into Ashton's car.

"What the fuck Luke you look hot" Calum said grinning widely.

"Are you sure? Do you think Michael will like it?" I asked frowning a little.

"He'll love it oh my god" Calum answered.

"And omg he'll like fall in love you guys can have babies and all that good stuff" Ashton mocked us raising his voice a little to make it sound girly. "Ow" He whined when I smacked his arm.

After about ten minutes but felt like forever we finally made it to Michaels apartment. It wasn't bad but it wasn't nice, just right for him.

I walked into his apartment, the smell of weed and alcohol hitting my nose immediately. I breathed in deeply loving the smell of parties.

"I'm gonna go look for Michael" I said to Cal and walked away before he could say anything.

After walking around the apartment I finally saw Michael.

He was looking extra hot. Wearing a loose Metallica muscle tee, with black jeans. His white hair the same way he always has it.

But I soon realized he wasn't alone. He was talking to a girl that looked like she was trying too hard. She was wearing very small denim shorts and a black bralette.

I scoffed and walked towards him just as they were about to kiss I coughed obnoxiously loud, ruining their moment.

"Yes Luke?" Michael questioned, raising his pierced eyebrow. 

"Oh sorry was I ruining something?" I asked sarcastically acting surprised.

"Ye-" the girl was about to say but got interrupted by Michael

"No" Michael said. The girl scoffed and walked away.

"Bye" I waved with a smile on my face. "Nice party you got here, but it definitely got ten times better now that I'm here"

"If you wanna believe that then sure" Michael teased.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face. As I was about to speak a guy walked in and announced that they were playing truth or dare. Michael and I decided to join.

We walked into a room that had no furniture but that was filled with people, they were all sitting in the middle of the room on the carpet floor making a circle.