trois

LUKES POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm irritated that I have to wake up extra early just to do my make up and find a cute outfit, but it's worth it though, as long as I get Michaels attention then I don't mind.

I turned off my alarm and made my way to my bathroom to shower. I turned on my music while waiting for the water to heat up, making sure it was how I liked my men, extra hot. I showered and made sure I smelt very good and there wasn't a single hair on my baby soft skin.

I smiled, I loved my body.

I walked to my closet, only a towel covering my petite body, and picked out my outfit.

I decided to wear t-shirt that was tied on the front and said 'cute' in cursive on the right side of my chest, and some high waist short shorts , with white converse. For make up I decided to go light, too lazy to do anything extra. So I just did mascara, eyebrows, and lipgloss.

I walked out my room and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast, not craving anything too big so I just stuck with a pop tart, the strawberry one is the best one.

"Mom I'm gonna walk to Cal's, his mom is taking us" I yelled. I walked out the house before I could hear her response.

I texted Calum letting him know that I was on my way.

After ten minutes of walking I finally arrived at Calums, extremely tired.

"Jesus Luke you look like you ran a mile" Cal laughed while opening the door for me. "You know for the Captain of the cheerleading squad I would have imagined you a lot more fit".

"Ew shut up. Do I actually look bad? Oh my god let me fix myself before we go to school so Micheal won't see me like this" I rambled while walking into Calums house as if it were my own.

"You know he's a total fuckboy right?" Calum questioned me.

"Of course I do, I'm not dumb. But once I have him wrapped around my finger (hehe) he's going to be all about me and not think about anyone else" I replied smugly.

"Do you even know if he's gay? Or at least bi?" Calum asked

"He has to be at least bi, did you not see the way he was flirting with me at lunch last week" I giggled while saying

"True" Calum shrugged.

I heard Calums mom call us so we made our way downstairs and into the truck.

"Can we stop by Starbucks? Pleaseee mom number two" I asked Joy. I've known Calum since forever so his mom was basically mine, same thing for Cal too.

"Fine, only because I want some too" Joy answered. Cal and I squealed in response. I promise we're not basic white people, we're not even white, but we do love Starbucks.

After getting our drinks we finally made it to school.

We walked in with all eyes on us, like always.
I smiled and walked to my locker with Calum.

"I must say, we both look extra cute today" Calum said while reapplying lipgloss to his big lips.

"I have to agree with you" I giggled "I'm going to go look for Micheal or something" I said and walked away from Calum making Eye contact with Ashton, Of course he was already heading towards Calum. I flicked him off as I passed him, that's how our friendship worked.

I finally noticed the white haired boy, but he wasn't alone. I rolled my eyes and made my way to him.

"Ew gross get away" I said to the girl flirting with him.

"Excuse me? do I even know you? Fag." The girl said to me trying to offend me. She continued to flirt with Michael acting as if I wasn't there.

"You're excused ugly rat, and wow fag? My feelings are so hurt. Get out of here before I beat your ass" I sassed back. She rolled her eyes and walked away. I smiled knowing that I'll always win and get what I want. I turned to Micheal and saw that he had an amused look on his face. "What?" I questioned him

"You're funny" he joked

"You're funny looking" I joked back.

"Ouch my feelings" he responded with a hand pressed to his chest acting hurt

"Shut up" I smiled and shoved him lightly.

"So what brings you here babygirl?" He questioned.

"I'm just bored and I don't feel like third wheeling with Ashton and Cal" I said acting as if I wasn't looking for him and actually wanted to hang out with him. He raised an eyebrow and then chuckled.

"Well babygirl I'm having a party at my place tonight if you wanted to come" he said

"Oh you want me to be your date?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows

"If that's what you want to Call it" he closed his locker and walked away, probably to his class.

I walked into class and immediately spotted Calum sitting in the same seat as always. I rushed to him and smiled.

"What?" He asked, curious to why I was so happy.

" Michael is throwing a party tonight and he basically told me to be his date" I smiled.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's throwing the party so I'm pretty sure he doesnt need or want a date" calum frowned

" fuck, I just embarrassed myself then" I groaned and put my head down on my desk.

"Well that doesn't matter, what matters is that we need to find you an outfit for tonight to help him forget about you embarrassing yourself" Calum said trying to cheer me up.

"Your right" I said.

I spent most of the school day thinking of an outfit, butterflies growing in my stomach as I thought about many things that could happen at the party between Michael and I

••••••

I hope you guys enjoyed it and that it didn't take too long?