Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right.This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: *sigh in relief* Okay. Thank you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

We walked outside the room, where I was closing the door, pausing only for a second to see Yang slump forward before shutting it completely. Ruby joins Weiss and Blake in the middle of the hallway.

Soul: Think I should stay.

Kai: Ok.

Weiss: *sigh* This is a mess...

We hear the sound of an opening door, seen Jaune peeks out of Team JNPR's room, with his team peering around the edge in concern.

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ruby: All right then. If that's the case... Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: Hm?

Ruby: You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay?

Weiss: It's what Yang would want.

Soul: Yeah.

Pyrrha turns her head away before coming back with her attempt at a confident look.

Pyrrha: I'll... do my best.

Ruby: *excitedly* I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you're picked!

I noticed Pyrrha's smile dips down into worry as she looks away.

Blake: Sorry but, I think I've had enough fighting for one year.

Weiss: *nodding* Ditto. Coffee?

Blake: *smiling* Tea.

The team went walk down the hall, but I went the other direction. I was heading to my ship, to investigate the incident.

Kai: Ghost tell Rebecca to download the film of the fight, to check any thing strange in the film.

Ghost: Got it.

(Time Skip)

Soul's POV

Yang, still in the dorm sitting on Blake's bed, looks out the window at the members of JNPR walking in the courtyard outside, Nora marching alongside Ren with Jaune and Pyrrha in the back, all of them looking happy to be with each other.

Soul: Yang you know I believe you.

Yang: Yeah.

She was really down and sad. Then felt something behind me, I turn around seeing a man leaning against the door, arms crossed and a small smile on his face.

???: Hey there, firecracker.

Yang: Hey, Qrow.

Soul: Your uncle?