Twenty Three.

"Get up." Harry said as he wrapped his huge arms around me to pull me off the couch.  I tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong. Harry had been giving me crap for being in my pajamas all weekend. Seeing Luke really through me for a loop, and all I wanted to do was sulk. Seeing Luke finally gave me closure, and now I felt like it was time to greive for the relationship that once was. Harry had been the perfect friend, he stayed with me most of the weekend watching TV and eating ice cream. But he was right, it was time to buck up. Luke was a big part of my life once, and now it is time to let it go. 

        "Ok." 

        "Excuse me? Did you just agree? Well that was easier than I thought. Is some one finally ready to get out of this apartment?" 

        "Yes, now shut up before I change my mind!" I flipped him the bird as I walked to my room to get dressed. Niall and Suzi had called us earlier in the day to invite us out to dinner and drinks. The place was supposed to be fancy so I put a tight black dress, and some killer heels. I was starting to feel better already. I laughed to myself thinking how funny it is that clothes can totally change some ones mood. When I got back to the living room, Harry was flipping through the channels. When he heard me come in he dropped the remote control on the floor. He mouthed "wow" as he walked towards me.

        "You look like rubbish, I think I like the pajamas better." He winked as I slapped his arm playfully. Harry drove us in his Range Rover that I was really starting to love. Actually I was really just starting to love everytthing about Harry. Oh my god, control your feelings I thought to myself. I was shaken out of my thoughts when we arrived at the lounge. The valet went to open my door, but Harry shook his head at him and came around so he could do it himself. As we entered the lounge I was glad I had chosen to dress up, everything was so exquisite. As the host led us to our table, I could see that Harry was upset about something. Then I realized that the host had his hand on the small of my back. The vain in his forehead was starting to slowly throb. The host went to pull out my chair, but Harry stopped him.

"I think I got it from here mate." Harry said in a very low voice, the one reserved for when he is upset. The host nodded and started to walk back to his work station, but not before smiling once more at me. He wasn't too bad on the eyes so I gave him a flirty smile back, just to get a rise out of Harry. When I turned my head back to Harry he was rolling his eyes, and in return I stuck my tongue out at him. When the waitress came by to order our drinks Harry suggested we have some wine. I nodded along with it, and when the waitress came back with our drinks I was glad I didnt protest and order my usual vodka soda. The wine was just the right amount of sweetness with out being over powering. I looked down at the bottle and had realized it was the same wine we had in Seattle. It had been thirty minutes, and Niall and Suzi still hadnt showed up. I texted Suzi and got no response, I asked Harry to check his phone to see if Niall had messaged him. 

        "Looks like they're not going to make it." 

        "Oh no, well that's okay. I think I needed to get out of the house anyway." 

        "About that, how are you with all of that?" Harry said referring to Luke. 

        "To be honest, I feel like I can let all of it go now. Seeing Luke gave me the closure I needed. I'm just ready to move on." 

        "Perfect." 

        The rest of the night was perfect and starting to feel very familiar. From the wine to our dinner it had been the exact same from our dinner in Seattle. Even the mood between Harry and I was the same, light and easy. I was laughing with Harry about how we first met when the music stopped. I looked at the stage, and some one was introducing a live act. I wasn't paying much attention, instead I was observing Harry. He was running his hands through his hair, and his leg was bouncing up and down. He was obviously nervous about something. That's when I heard it.