Seventeen.

Harry’s POV.

  “You have got to be fucking kidding me.” I groaned under my breath while reaching into my jeans for my cell phone. A cell phone that at this moment I wish I just left at the hotel. This phone has ruined one too many moments with Olivia. I looked at the lit screen, deciding to just turn it off and get back to dinner with the beautiful girl sitting across from me. Instead Olivia urged me to answer just in case it was work and she was right. It was the artist Ed I had worked with earlier today. I helped him finish his debut album. He was a rather nice guy, and not a pain like some other artist in this industry.

   “Hello.” I answered in frustration, while trying to smile apologetically to Olivia for being so patient with me. This was one of the things I loved about her; she always understood when I needed to work. Although we had different careers we shared the same work ethic.

   “Ey, mate!” Ed cheered. “ What are you doing tonight, let’s celebrate! I couldn’t of done it with you, so you have to come. I’ll text you the address. See you soon you bloke!” And with that he hung up before I could reply. Of course I would have to respectfully decline because I was hoping to finally tell Olivia how I feel. We’ve spent weeks together and they have been nothing less than perfect, if you don’t count how we met. Actually scratch that, I don’t care if she was yelling at me as long as she was in those knickers. I could feel the heat rising under my skin thinking about it when, Oliva brought me out of my dirty thoughts with her sweet voice.

         “Do you have to work?” She asked timidly.

  “No, it was Ed the artist I worked with earlier. He asked if I wanted to join him for drinks to celebrate finishing his album. But it’s fine let’s just get back to dinner.” When I found out that I had to fly to Seattle to work on this album, I came up with the idea. I had known in the back of my mind that I wanted to be with her, it just took me a little longer to admit it to myself. Of course Niall, and grand pap gave me the last nudge I needed when we were all eating at his house. The two wouldn’t stop teasing me when I was texting her not paying attention to the dinner conversation. I believe Niall said, “You’re smiling like a school girl.” I made sure to give him a proper punch in the arm for the one.

    I was so happy when she accepted my offer to come with me; I knew I had to make everything perfect. I even booked a suite so she would feel comfortable. I planned to have a romantic dinner with her, and I knew she loves a good view thus while I chose this particular restaurant. I tried to think of what to say to her, but in the end I decided I didn’t want it to be rehearsed. I just wanted it to be from my heart. Last night when we’re wrestling for the bed I and I looked into her eyes, and could feel her tiny body under mind I almost lost it. I was going to abandon my whole plan and just kiss her. Unfortunately my stupid phone got in the way, so I stuck to plan A.

      “Are you sure? Shouldn’t you be there you helped produce it right? Harry you deserve to celebrate. It was a big project for you. I don’t mind if you have to go, we can just finish dinner.” She said looking down, I couldn’t read her expression was she just as anxious to hear what I had to say? I almost began to tell her how I feel when my phone buzzed again. Luckily it was just a text from Ed telling me what bar to meet him at. I wanted the moment I told her to be perfect, so again I decided to wait. She deserved that. Plus I knew she was right, Ed was one of the biggest artists I’ve worked with and I would like to work with him again.

     “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt if we went for a little bit right? We’re already out and dressed. We don’t have to stay long if you don’t want to.” I suggested, and she nodded along. We finished our meal and decided to walk to the bar since the rain had stopped.