03

Ivy

"Hey ladies," Calum greeted as he slid into his seat next to me.

"Hey dick," I murmured, hoping he heard.

He smirked at me and it confused me. Why was he smirking at me? All I did was insult him and usually, people get offended at insults.

"Y'know, you can't be mad at me forever.." he trailed on and then looked at Stacy. "So, what's up?"

As Stacy ate her burrito from the lunch line and talked for a few with Calum, I realised that I have forgotten to do something. What was I supposed to do?

"Calum, why am I mad at you again?"

"Because I made you tutor-"

"That's it!" I shouted, face palming in the process. "I forgot to go to the fucking library and tutor the fucking idiot."

Stacy died of laughter and almost choked on her food. Calum just flicked my forehead and yelled at me to get going. Sometimes, he can be cruel to me.

As I raised from my seat, I flicked both of them. Calum, because he flicked me first, and Stacy, because it wouldn't be fair. Plus, I loved doing that to them to see their expressions.

Waving at them as I walked out of the cafeteria, I noticed how I hadn't actually remembered where the library was. I only visited a few times there, I'm not a library-addict, as you can tell from my arguments.

-=-

After searching many of hallways, I found two glass doors and a sign that said Library above it. Opening the doors, I stepped in and looked around for Lucas, or Lucifer more like it. But I found only the geek squad, two of them were only there and were very close together. The geek squad didn't only contain boys, if you were wondering.

I walked down book aisles that were far from the front entrance since our library was huge. I could get lost in here if I really wanted to. There was no blonde six foot tall guy to be found in any of them. Just as I was about to give up, I sighed and turned around, almost screaming the living shit out of me.

Lucas' hand covered my mouth and stopped me from screaming as he held up one finger, telling me to 'shut up'. I silently gave him the middle finger and threw his hand off my mouth.

"Why the fuck were you behind me?" I whispered-yelled towards him.

"Because I just got here and saw you looking for me, at least I thought you were looking for me," he whispered back, fast enough that I almost didn't hear him. "and I wanted to scare you, so mission accomplished."

"You're a dick, I should have never agreed," I sighed, running my hand down my face.

"Anyways, we both have to agree on something," I arched my eyebrow, indirectly telling him to continue. "I can't say anything about being tutored and you can't say anything about me being tutored either."

"Trust me, I don't want anyone knowing my secret intelligence is being let upon to Luke Hemmings."

"Hey, I might not be smart, but even a dumb person has feelings," he pouted and crossed his arms.

I mumbled a 'yeah, whatever' to him and began to walk towards the entrance of the library, since the tables are placed there. Luke gripped my arm and made me stumble a bit. He shook his head and pointed near the back of the library.

I don't know if I took it the wrong way or the right way, but I whispered to him, "Ew!"

He glared at me, "you're a fucking idiot. There's a table in the back you dumb shit."