Epilogue

A couple months later..

"Hey, just calling to apologize for what happened.. I don't know how to apologize formally to you, since I don't know why I'm supposed to. I don't even have to apologize to her, and I won't. But I do still want to become mates again with you. Phone me back, or message me, when you get this. Take all the time you need to forgive me, for doing whatever to your best friend.. But I'd also like to inform you that I'm moving or already moved, to a great apartment that you should check out sometime. I loved to see you again mate, and I know you'd like to see me too."

The cellular device fell from his hands after he hung up.

It has been a month, since I actually saw their faces. It's been a couple since I actually spoke to her or him.

"Luke, are you coming?" A feminine voice called out from outside his old bedroom door.

He sighed, picking his phone up and sliding it into his front pocket of his tight jeans. The blonde boy stood up, walking towards the living room where boxes were being carried from inside of the house to outside in a truck. He stared at the sofa that held the memory he loves a lot. He should have leant in faster before Calum opened the damn door. He still wonders about the ending of their friendship, even though he knows how it ended.

"Come on honey," the girl from before pat his shoulder, rubbing up and down. "Everything okay?"

He nodded, receiving a peck on the cheek. He sadly smiled, disgusted by what he was doing. How was she all fine with this, with him? She honestly should have been all disgusted by him too, but she wasn't. She adored him, and he couldn't understand one single bit on why she did. The thought of what he was doing made him sick in his stomach, a feeling that occurred for a while now.

What am I doing to myself? It's only making me and everything else worse. Things still are pretty messed up, way to go for messing it more up idiot. You really are what some of your teachers think you are; a bonehead.

The blonde boy picked up a box that was lying on the sofa, carrying it slowly towards the moving vehicle. He slid it to the back of the truck with a push from his hands. He wiped the dust that formed on his hands from the box onto his jeans. His mom packed the rest of the boxes in the truck, shutting the door and hitting the back of the door to indicate that it's closed. The vehicle started up and drove down the street to its destination. Luke watched and stood with his arms crossed over his torso.

"I'm going to miss you, Lukey."

"Mom," He groaned, rolling his ocean blue eyes. "Don't cry again, you'll be okay. It's only like a two hour drive, no need to worry. Plus, it's not like I'm living alone."

Liz nodded, smiling sadly like he did moments ago. They embraced for a few minutes, until a girl with a flowery tight dress appeared from the house. Liz hugged her as well, but awkwardly since she didn't know her too well. She had a bad feeling about the girl, but the girl showed very positive energy. Maybe too positive, in Liz's eyes.

Liz returned back inside, leaving the two alone. They walked towards their car, or the car Luke never pitched money in for but calls it their car. He started up the engine, looking at the passenger seat nervously. Once all doors were closed, he felt a hand on his own.

"Thank god that you don't have to live here anymore, thank god we don't have to be seen in this town ever again," the girl buckled her seatbelt, getting herself all settled in her seat. "But we still have to see that old lady of yours.." she mumbled, looking out the window of the car.

"Stop talking about her like that, she didn't even do anything to you. Why must you treat her like shit?" Luke growled, gripping the wheel until his knuckles became white. He began driving like a maniac, but calmed down his breathing after a few minutes.