18

Luke

"You have all these people over, yet you don't invite me?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"First of all," she sarcastically laughed. "why would you want to go to a bitch's house?"

Groaning, I replied, "Ivy, I didn't-"

"Second of all, none of us wanted you here and we still don't."

I sighed as I averted my attention towards the ceiling of her flat. She started rambling about the other reasons why she didn't invite me. Not gonna lie, they were hurtful. I understand where she's coming from though, but not really. You cannot blame a guy for something that just slips out of his mouth on instinct. It was one simple word and it was like hours ago.

I looked towards Calum, I didn't know if we were still best friends or not. He hasn't called me back either. Judging by the way he immediately turned his head when I looked at him, he wasn't. Looking at Stacy didn't help my situation out at all like I thought it would. She gave me one of the dirtiest looks I've ever seen. Michael was smirking when I looked over at him. He smugly sat back, arms folded over his chest with his chin up a bit.

"Ivy, you know what.." I shook my head at her, hands balled into fists. "You need to forget the bad shit that happened. You need to remember the positive shit, not the negative. Don't you know that with all evil, theres a good? Do you not believe in second chances? Most importantly, you shouldn't even think of me as the bad guy!" My finger poked her in the chest, walking closer to her. "You should blame your-fucking-self. If you dare believe that I'm still the antagonist, then you got another thing coming' for you."

By now, I was breathing heavily as he stared at me with wide eyes and her mouth agape, mirroring everyone in this room. Michael stood up from his position, pushing me a bit away from her. I stumbled back, luckily still standing on my two feet. I was not going to let him ruin my anger from getting in the way of this all.

"Do you even know what you're saying, mate?" He pushed again, making my jaw clench. "You're blaming Ivy for what you called her!"

"Michael-"

"You're just a piece of her stupid ass little plan. She doesn't like you, she obviously just sees you as a friend and this whole thing as a joke. Don't think I'm dumb everywhere in my brain. There's one thing I have knowledge in; girls."

Confusion was etched onto everybody's face. Nobody had a clue on what I was speaking about, but I did. I knew many things about girls. The many girls I've dated, and then there was Angie. You really couldn't name what type Angie was. She was dumb, but she had intelligence at times you'd never expect.

Ivy was as easy to read as if the words she was feeling was etched on her face. All the little games and thoughts about the blonde was roaming through my mind. The real game of this is to fake the feelings they actually want, even in your own mind. It fools them and its a master girl plan nobody does anymore. No boy has gotten past the part of 'this was all an act and my feelings are fake' for as long as this. But me, this is my usual task. I get past it because I know how the game actually goes. 

If anything, I'm just teaching girls a lesson on how to never let your guard down, or things like this happen. 

"Oh Ivy, the smart and the intelligent Ivy," I snickered, stroking my chin. "If you are so smart, you'd known that this whole thing is just a little set up. It's a game, no girl ever sees it coming. You especially didn't know because you're like the rest of them, so naive, so fragile.. It almost hurts me to see you so confused. Almost. If you were intelligent, you'd know that I couldn't care less about Michael being your little boyfriend. Frankly, you only did that to hide your natural feelings for me.