17

Ivy

"I cannot believe him.. what an asshole. Never, have I met someone, that actually called me a rude name loudly in front of most people in school."

I sighed, rubbing my tired, baggy eyes. I rested my back against the sofa, stretching.

Calum came over after school, along with Michael but he was already here. Michael disappeared into the kitchen while Calum sat on a bean bag chair, slouching down into the pits of it. I always found it funny when people sat on them, they look like they're being eaten and swallowed alive.

"It's not like you can do anything about it now, but you can avoid him.. but you probably were already doing that," Michael shrugged as he walked in and took a seat next to me. "Don't worry about it. I don't even know how you fall for someone like that, a menace."

I grunted, "I didn't fall for him, I have yet to fall for anyone. Shut up and eat your popcorn," I took a handful and stuffed it in his mouth for him to be quiet. He looked surprised, but ate the popcorn anyways.

"He sure is falling for you though, day by day.. maybe minute by minute," Calum said, raising his eyebrows.

"Technically, this is all your fault Cal.." Michael spoke through bits of popcorn. "If you haven't made her tutor Luke, we wouldn't have this problem. But I must say, you look great with bright purple hair."

Calum rolled his eyes, huffing and crossing his arms over his torso.

"Wait. This actually is your fault.." I grabbed a hard pillow and walked over to him in the bean bag chair. I started whacking him as he tried to block it. "How are you friends with such an idiot, you are so stupid for putting me through this. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Michael grabbed me from the waist, pulling me back onto the sofa. "Let's all just calm down. Yes, we know it's Calum's fault. But no, it is not mandatory to smash him with pillows-"

"Thank you!" Calum exclaimed, trying to fix his dark hair with the bit of blonde in it.

"without me."

Soon, Michael started hitting him too. I joined in again, only to hear Calum begging for mercy.

..

Stacy arrived a few hours later, immediately talking about the situation with Luke. Who isn't talking about it?

"I'm just so sorry, I haven't been around you a lot because Michael just really disgusts me. I'm so sorry," she shut the door behind her, grabbing my hands and shaking them nervously.

Michael groaned, "I'm right here."

She waved him off, turning her attention towards me again. "As I said, I'm so sorry. I'll be with you all the time now, even when you're with your boyfriend."

"Stacy, he's not my actual boyfriend.. He's just someone that I've grown a deep friendship with now. It was all pretend, to get Luke mad. But whatever, we will probably stop the dating thing tomorrow and just hang out normally."

She nodded hesitantly, dropping my hands and sitting on the floor next to Calum's baggie chair. I went to sit next to Michael again, but was interrupted on the way there as the door ran again.

"Who the fuck is it now?"

"Michael, relax. Visitors are nice," I commented, walking towards the door again. I opened the door, making a disgusted face the way Stacy does at Michael. "maybe some aren't very nice."

I was aiming to close the door, but the foot of my cousin stopped me from doing so. He opened it wider, earning an eye roll from me. Once I gave in, he stepped into my home and close the door behind him.